Thread: BBC Aluminum heads ***Wanted***

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a friend that is looking for a set of assembled BBC aluminum heads. They need to be 118cc's, set up for roller cam, and square port. Please post if you have something and I will pass on the info for him. Thanks Spitter
    ***NO PROCOMPS!!!!!!****

469 the coyote
    I have a set of 077 gm alum heads that are fuller ported and set up for a roller. I will see how much my dad wants for them. They are also fresh (still at the machine shop).
    Thanks,Lester

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a set of 077 gm alum heads that are fuller ported and set up for a roller. I will see how much my dad wants for them. They are also fresh (still at the machine shop).
    Thanks,Lester
    Please post specs asap. he is seriously looking and he will be checking this thread tomorrow

obnoxious001
    I have a used set of the Dart 360 race heads. They are currently on a longblock, with springs for solid flat tappet cam, but I could get a valve job on them, and new roller springs if he is interested.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have a used set of the Dart 360 race heads. They are currently on a longblock, with springs for solid flat tappet cam, but I could get a valve job on them, and new roller springs if he is interested.
    How much?