Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoDaddy.com or other web hosting?

dmontzsta
    GoDaddy to lock up the name only.

cave
    Go Daddy. Why because the super bowl commercials
    Also the customer service. Have you thought about eBay? You can get a store front for about the same price. Pay-pal and all other CC. I like this rout for the small stuff. You also could use a web site to direct traffic to the ebay store.

91nordic29
    Go Daddy. Why because the super bowl commercials
    Also the customer service. Have you thought about eBay? You can get a store front for about the same price. Pay-pal and all other CC. I like this rout for the small stuff. You also could use a web site to direct traffic to the ebay store.
    I have an ebay store (see sig line) but I want to take it to the next level. I am in between "day jobs" and want to see if I can earn this way in lieu of working for someone else. Have had some crappy luck with employers lately and am looking at other options

91nordic29
    You'll be fine. They have a good setup for helping first timers. I thought you might be having one built by someone else like a friend or company and then wanted to host it on godaddy. Just forget I said anything and go for it.
    teeeheeeheee

KLEPTOW
    Go to the Source www.Register.com

socalmoney
    Cool site for finding domain names.
    http://instantdomainsearch.com/

prkr247
    I understand that godaddy is fairly easy to use, like you mentioned. May not be the cheapest, but it will get you up an running.

Pheelin Phroggy
    we used to use godaddy... switched to 1and1.com for our new company website... less expensive and built the site ourselves using their website builder tools. As a website building semi-idiot (you know us Randy's) .. we found their website builder to be very user friendly at a lower cost.

91nordic29
    we used to use godaddy... switched to 1and1.com for our new company website... less expensive and built the site ourselves using their website builder tools. As a website building semi-idiot (you know us Randy's) .. we found their website builder to be very user friendly at a lower cost.
    Thanks, Randy and you are no idiot!
    We sure missed you all at Powellfest.

Pheelin Phroggy
    Thanks, Randy and you are no idiot!
    We sure missed you all at Powellfest.
    We DEFINATELY missed being there, and seeing everyone again! We will be there next year, and good luck with the website.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12