Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is just too much

never_fast_enuf
    I swear, you couldn't make this crap up if you tried. Now I see where Ultra gets his environmental marching orders. LOL!
    Edwards to US citizens...Give up your SUV's!!
    Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards told a labor group that he would ask Americans to make a big sacrifice: their sport utility vehicles.
    “I think Americans are actually willing to sacrifice,” Edwards said Tuesday during a forum held by the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. “One of the things they should be asked to do is drive more fuel efficient vehicles.”
    The former North Carolina senator was asked specifically if he would tell them to give up their SUVs, he said, “Yes.”

never_fast_enuf
    Now the really good part...
    Edwards was asked during his appearance how he explained the contradiction of asking Americans to sacrifice while heÂ’s living in a 28,000-square-foot (2,600-square-meter) mansion.
    He said he came from nothing, worked hard all his life, has always supported workers and fought big corporations as a lawyer.
    “I have no apologies whatsoever for what I’ve done with my life,” he said to loud cheers.
    So to summarize....
    You little people just need to shut up and do as I say, not as I do.
    Now for a little game...who can pick out all the SUV's parked at his monster mansion???
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...dwardsHome.jpg

ULTRA26 # 1
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Please explain where and why you find humor in burning less fuel.

never_fast_enuf
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Please explain where and why you find humor in burning less fuel.
    No, what I believe is the extreme hypocritical stand people like you and your political hack candidates take on this issue is a joke. Apparently, as the village idiot, you just can't quite grasp the punch line...
    Are you always the last to arrive to the party Ultra?

never_fast_enuf
    Here is an idea ultra...perhaps you could give Edwards a call and discuss how we could all just replace the current SUV power plants with one of those "green" 496's like you have in you boat.
    http://www.lakepirateforums.com/imag...s/ROFLMAO1.gif

ULTRA26 # 1
    Is your point that believing in more fuel efficient vehicles is hypocritical or a joke?
    The old Al Gore, Ultra 496 green motor hypocrite bullshit has been played into the ground. Funny thing is you aren't even good at being an asshole.

never_fast_enuf
    Is your point that believing in more fuel efficient vehicles is hypocritical or a joke?
    The old Al Gore, Ultra 496 green motor hypocrite bullshit has been played into the ground. Funny thing is you aren't even good at being an asshole.
    Temper temper Ultra...
    Once again, I will type this as slow as I can...just for you.
    I think people like you and Edwards AND Gore are a joke for being such hypocritical fools.
    I just can't type any slower than that Ultra and I even put it in bold letters, just for you since I know how slow you are. My only other suggestion for you would be to attend a reading comprehension class. See, I am a giver...

Schiada76
    What do all the lefist greenie weenies think about Breck Boy clear cutting all that acreage?

never_fast_enuf
    What do all the lefist greenie weenies think about Breck Boy clear cutting all that acreage?
    Get ready for some serious deflection from Ultra.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Temper temper Ultra...
    Once again, I will type this as slow as I can...just for you.
    I think people like you and Edwards AND Gore are a joke for being such hypocritical fools.
    I just can't type any slower than that Ultra and I even put it in bold letters, just for you since I know how slow you are. My only other suggestion for you would be to attend a reading comprehension class. See, I am a giver...
    Hope you had fun beating me up. WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
    :sleeping:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast