Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: This is just too much

never_fast_enuf
    Hope you had fun beating me up. WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
    :sleeping:
    Schiada76...did I call it or what. deflection...it's all he has.

Schiada76
    He's a liberal, they operate on feelings not facts.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Schiada76...did I call it or what. deflection...it's all he has.
    Again I ask deflection from what, your opinion that I am a hypocrite.
    The only comments you make pertain calling people hypocrites, ignorant, dumb and the likes. Apparently you are under impression that this in some way is a display of mussel. Most here see it for what it is.
    If you want to impress me and others in the PRF, dump the infantile attempts at ridicule, and bring something of substance to the table.
    Now how about if you stop running away from my question.
    Is your point that believing in more fuel efficient vehicles is hypocritical or a joke?

never_fast_enuf
    I am not here to try and impress anyone...I am here to show the folly and ignorance of the positions you and other non thinking liberals hold. It really isn't any more complicated than that.
    BTW...so far, with very few exceptions, you have responded just like every other liberal I have come across.
    You put your fingers in your ear and start chanting "la la la I can't hear you". Just like every other liberal I have debated with, you claim to be interested in the truth and you claim to be interested in "learning" but when forced to face facts that collide with your "feelings" you fold like a cheap tent. You deflect, ignore and run.

Old Texan
    Now the really good part...
    Edwards was asked during his appearance how he explained the contradiction of asking Americans to sacrifice while heÂ’s living in a 28,000-square-foot (2,600-square-meter) mansion.
    He said he came from nothing, worked hard all his life, has always supported workers and fought big corporations as a lawyer.
    “I have no apologies whatsoever for what I’ve done with my life,” he said to loud cheers.
    So to summarize....
    You little people just need to shut up and do as I say, not as I do.
    Now for a little game...who can pick out all the SUV's parked at his monster mansion???
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...dwardsHome.jpg
    My problem with edwards is he stretches the truth to the point it can be considered a lie. His claim of a "2nd America" and that he came from nothing are BS. He claims his father lost his "meager" textile job to offshore manufacturing is another crock.
    His father was I believe an engineer or middle management guy in the textile industry and ended up with his own consulting company after he left the textile mill he'd been in for most of his career. While his father didn't make the millions Edwards himself made as a smooth talking trial lawyer, he certainly made a goodliving and was in the middle class rather the poverty level insinuated.
    Another thing Edwards won't talk about is how the textile jobs lost have been replaced by higher paying high tech and automobile manufacturing type jobs. The southern economy he moans about is doing quite well but he won't acknowledge that, because it doesn't support his platform's agenda.
    I don't understand all the hubbub about SUVs anyway. Many SUVs are essential to the owner for reasons other than just being big. I have an Avalanche because I use it pull trailers and haul things on a very regular basis in my personal and business life. If I could get away with a smaller daily driver I certainly would. This is the way most SUV owners are positioned. There is no guilt associated with driving a vehicle for it's practicality to your life style.
    Another deal, if everyone drives small cars what happens to car pools or ride sharing when traveling? You got to put more small vehicles on the road that's what! A pure trsde off from an energy standpoint. The SUV argument is just lame.
    Edwards is a hypocritical turd. I wonder if he looks at how fuel efficient all those ambulances are he chases for a living??????????

SmokinLowriderSS
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Please explain where and why you find humor in burning less fuel.
    Less fuel, as in a 500 cubic inch boat engine, or less fuel as in a 50 HP pontoon boat?
    Which one causes less emmissions?
    Hell, I'm BUYING an SUV.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Less fuel, as in a 500 cubic inch boat engine, or less fuel as in a 50 HP pontoon boat?
    Which one causes less emmissions?
    Hell, I'm BUYING an SUV.
    Enjoy your SUV. I'm enjoying my 26 foot 500 CI 500HP Cat, and my Civic too.

QuickJet
    Enjoy your SUV. I'm enjoying my 26 foot 500 CI 500HP Cat, and my Civic too.
    I wouldn't let anyone I cared about drive or ride in a Civic.

'75 Miller
    Is your point that believing in more fuel efficient vehicles is hypocritical or a joke?
    Hypocritical...definetly. But it's not a joke...it's a fukking insult! Demorats and sellout Republicans seem to have forgotten that this is America. We have rights here, and freedoms...though to a lesser degree than in past years. It is MY RIGHT to own and drive whatever I choose. A full-size Chevy truck that gets 15mpg, a '67 big block Chevelle that gets 6mpg, or a little pansy civic. It's up to me.
    The scumbag "envirocrats" know that they can't decide for us outright what we drive...there'd be riots in the streets. Instead they do everything in their power to ensure that gas prices climb ever higher and never come back down. This limits our freedom of movement, our freedom of mobility, and is profoundly unAmerican.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Hypocritical...definetly. But it's not a joke...it's a fukking insult! Demorats and sellout Republicans seem to have forgotten that this is America. We have rights here, and freedoms...though to a lesser degree than in past years. It is MY RIGHT to own and drive whatever I choose. A full-size Chevy truck that gets 15mpg, a '67 big block Chevelle that gets 6mpg, or a little pansy civic. It's up to me.
    The scumbag "envirocrats" know that they can't decide for us outright what we drive...there'd be riots in the streets. Instead they do everything in their power to ensure that gas prices climb ever higher and never come back down. This limits our freedom of movement, our freedom of mobility, and is profoundly unAmerican.
    little pansy civic
    FYI, you moron, I have owned my share of fast cars. Chevelle's, GTO's Vettes, M Series BMW's Camaro's old and new, Mustangs (Saleens to Cobra) etc, etc, etc.
    Your right it is up to you just like it is up to me to drive a little pussy Civic and a 26' cat, and a Lightning that are paid for.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast