Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This is just too much

ULTRA26 # 1
    You're full of crap, as usual. I mainly referenced anwr and more refineries, which you know as well as I do that the lefty envirocrats have fought tooth and nail. So instead of admitting it and allowing the blame to lie where it belongs you point to CA. If there was a vote on the issue I have no doubt that there'd be drilling off CA. Wouldn't matter much without the refining capacity. And it's your lefty pals that won't allow permits to be issued for new refinery construction.
    Ignored? So if that's how you are go ahead & take your toys and go home, hypocrite.
    Here is your question asshole
    WHY IS THAT THE LEFTY "ENVIROCRATS" WON'T ALLOW DRILLING IN ANWR OR OFFSHORE OR ALLOW THE BUILDING OF NEW REFINERIES
    Here's my answer. I DON'T KNOW.
    Now go find someone else who will listen to your BS. I no longer care about your opinion.

'75 Miller
    Here is your question asshole
    WHY IS THAT THE LEFTY "ENVIROCRATS" WON'T ALLOW DRILLING IN ANWR OR OFFSHORE OR ALLOW THE BUILDING OF NEW REFINERIES
    Here my answer. I DON'T KNOW.
    Now go find someone else who will listen to your BS. I no longer care about your opinion.
    You know the answer, but to admit it would prove your party is attempting to limit our mobility and influence what/where/when we drive.
    New question part 1...What crawled up your ass?
    part two...if you squeeze hard enough next time you take a dump do you think it'll come out?
    I thought you were ignoring me anyway ultrahypocrite26#1

SmokinLowriderSS
    Expect to be ignored after this Miller.
    Hollow threat. Nice, but hollow.
    Just like the self-imposed "exile" he's been on, what is it, TWICE now ultra, or is it 3 times?
    When he threw a hissy snit fit, and swore he was gone, never to return, that hour anyhow.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Hollow threat. Nice, but hollow.
    Just like the self-imposed "exile" he's been on, what is it, TWICE now ultra, or is it 3 times?
    When he threw a hissy snit fit, and swore he was gone, never to return, that hour anyhow.
    Yep, that it a threat. Still practicing your a**hole routine
    As recall I have taken 3 breaks. Never to return are your words not mine
    Done any tuning lately Mr. don't know it all. 16:1 with 8 o2 sensors. What a dope
    What, your weekends aren't keep you busy enough and you need to spend your aggression fighting for the young and ignorant on HB. What a life you don't have

SmokinLowriderSS
    fighting for the young and ignorant on HB.
    It is more successfull than arguing facts with the old, ignorant, and blindered on HB.

'75 Miller
    Yep, that it a threat. Still practicing your a**hole routine
    Done any tuning lately Mr. don't know it all. 16:1 with 8 o2 sensors. What a dope
    Your alignment with clown 472 is complete.

ULTRA26 # 1
    It is more successfull than arguing facts with the old, ignorant, and blindered on HB.
    Is "blindered" one of those words like diatribing?
    It's hard to argue with facts. I have made mistakes as you have. The Plame issue was long ago. Some of us admit when we've been wrong, others do whatever they can to skate around their blunders. You know what I mean tuner man?
    BYW, we have a bet on U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein that is about six months old. It's looking like a may need to send you a $10 check. I guess we'll see.

ULTRA26 # 1
    You're full of crap, as usual. I mainly referenced anwr and more refineries.
    Another Miller lie
    Hey Miller boy, prove up your repeated comments that I am a lying POS hypocrite.
    You know the answer, but to admit it would prove your party is attempting to limit our mobility and influence what/where/when we drive.
    One of the most childish and ignorant comments that has been posted to date.
    Both parties are in favor of more fuel efficient vehicles and neither are attempting to limit our mobility.
    FYI 75 Hater
    The perils associated with oil and gas development along the country’s outer continental shelf prompted Congress in 1982 to create the first offshore oil and gas drilling moratorium. In 1991, President George H. W. Bush instituted a separate set of protections on new coastal drilling
    Those f'n lefties again
    A measure in 2006 to repeal offshore regs was put to a vote in Congreass. Here are the results
    Vote Map: House Roll Call No. 356
    Votes For : 232
    Votes Against : 187
    Not Voting : 13
    With the ecpetion of IL, all 187 vote against came from states with coastline.
    Schwarzenegger on offshore drilling: "I'm opposed to any weakening of the moratorium ... We need to invest in alternative fuels, that's the answer. We need to invest in new technologies, that's the answer."
    Seems CA's Gov is a Republican

'75 Miller
    Still no proof of my "lies", but your sig line proves your hypocrisy loud and clear. But wait, I forgot you drive a civic to offset the amout of fuel consumed by your big blocked boat and fullsize ferd truck.
    Bush attempted to allow drilling in anwr in his energy bill at least once, but was fillibustered by obstructionist envirocrats in the senate. He wanted to allow oil companies to build new refineries as well to improve capacity but was blocked there too.
    You and clownie deserve each other. Both have your heads firmly stuffed up your asses.

'75 Miller
    Seems CA's Gov is a Republican
    That's almost as funny as you saying you're not a hypocrite.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast