Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This is just too much

ULTRA26 # 1
    Still no proof of my "lies", but your sig line proves your hypocrisy loud and clear. But wait, I forgot you drive a civic to offset the amout of fuel consumed by your big blocked boat and fullsize ferd truck.
    Bush attempted to allow drilling in anwr in his energy bill at least once, but was fillibustered by obstructionist envirocrats in the senate. He wanted to allow oil companies to build new refineries as well to improve capacity but was blocked there too.
    You and clownie deserve each other. Both have your heads firmly stuffed up your asses.
    How is it that having a big boat makes me a hypocrite. How is that trying to keep my fuel consumption balanced makes me a hypocrite. I don't remember telling you or anyone to sell your full size trucks and buy Hybrids. Please find where I claim to be Mr. Green? Trying to use less energy is a win win situation but one must be able to reason to realize this.
    Seems to me that Bush's desire to drill in Anwar was rejected by both parties.
    BTW, my full size ferd, is fast too. In fact my Civic SI is quick for a 4 banger.
    Generally when one makes opposing statements, one of them isn't true. In your case, it might be that you don't have the ability to understand the difference.
    Again, did your parents teach you to hate? Someone did.

TonkaDriver
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Please explain where and why you find humor in burning less fuel.
    How much fuel do you burn in that big fancy boat? How much do you burn towing that big fancy boat? Sell your gas guzzling boat and truck and buy a canoe and the you can lead by example.
    As far as I am concerned we Americans have earned the right to have toys and use them and the rest of the free world should shut up about it. Where would they be without us?

'75 Miller
    Seems to me that Bush's desire to drill in Anwar was rejected by both parties.
    Generally when one makes opposing statements, one of them isn't true. In your case, it might be that you don't have the ability to understand the difference.
    There were more than enough votes to allow drilling in anwr, mr hypocrite, that's why the envirocrats had to show themselves for the pussies they are and fillibuster.
    You've still not elaborated on my contradictory statements. Why?

'75 Miller
    How much fuel do you burn in that big fancy boat? How much do you burn towing that big fancy boat? Sell your gas guzzling boat and truck and buy a canoe and the you can lead by example.
    As far as I am concerned we Americans have earned the right to have toys and use them and the rest of the free world should shut up about it. Where would they be without us?
    Prepare yourself. The label is being printed up as we speak. Hypocrite26#1 doesn't like his hypocrisy pointed out.
    He only uses the truck once a month and the rest of the time mr hypocrite drives a civic. Balanced fuel consumption I think he calls it.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Your damn right I have earned the right to own a big fancy boat and anything else can afford. I'm not here to dictate what everyone else should be allowed to drive or play with. If I wanted a canoe, I would buy one. I burn less fuel with my daily driver which I veiw as a good thing. It's just my attempt at not being anymore of a fuel pig than I am. Not to mention after filling the boats 100 gallon tanks $30 per tank for my car feels better.
    My comment
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Welcome to the ***boat political chaos forum

ULTRA26 # 1
    There were more than enough votes to allow drilling in anwr, mr hypocrite, that's why the envirocrats had to show themselves for the pussies they are and fillibuster.
    You've still not elaborated on my contradictory statements. Why?
    There is nothing to elaborate on. I have already outlined your inconsistent truths.
    BTW, considering that until Jan 07, Republicans held the majority in both houses, the envirocrats must have had Republican support. Don't you think before you speak? It's obvious you don't.

'75 Miller
    There is nothing to elaborate on. I have already outlined your inconsistent truths.
    BTW, considering that until Jan 07, Republicans held the majority in both houses, the envirocrats must have had Republican support. Don't you think before you speak? It's obvious you don't.
    You have outlined nothing, hypo. In case you've forgotten it takes 60 votes to break a filibuster. The envirocraps had NO Republican support. The tyranny of the minority, plain and simple, mr hypocrite. You're the dipshit that needs to think before speaking.

centerhill condor
    I burn less fuel with my daily driver

politics notwithstanding, I applaud your effort to reduce fuel consumption...I get some of my clients to provide a bus pass. Uses less fuel and helps reduce air pollution. I get to catch up on my reading, people skills and a few calls.
    Ultra, I hope your management style wins better at work...
    CC

ULTRA26 # 1
    politics notwithstanding, I applaud your effort to reduce fuel consumption...I get some of my clients to provide a bus pass. Uses less fuel and helps reduce air pollution. I get to catch up on my reading, people skills and a few calls.
    Ultra, I hope your management style wins better at work...
    CC
    Actually, most empolyees are not combative like some in the PRF. I am a very relaxed and open minded manager. I have a great team of self starters. Mutual respect, is a key.

'75 Miller
    Actually, most empolyees are not combative like some in the PRF.
    Combative....in your mind are you one whom this description fits?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast