Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: This is just too much

'75 Miller
    You're not here t debate. You're here to express hate.
    Is this the political rhetoric forum or the ***boat Debate Society? The "hate" I've expressed was a while ago...you're the one who keeps bringing it back up. Are you still butthurt 'cuz I questioned you about MLK's ties to communist agents in America?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Is this the political rhetoric forum or the ***boat Debate Society? The "hate" I've expressed was a while ago...you're the one who keeps bringing it back up. Are you still butthurt 'cuz I questioned you about MLK's ties to communist agents in America?
    To you it's neither. Now run a play.

TonkaDriver
    Combative....in your mind are you one whom this description fits?
    Remember Miller, Libs work off emotions and conservatives use logic. The two never intersect. So what if he drives a civic to work. One trip to the river means he would have to ride a bike.
    I live less than a mile from my job. I use 15 gallons a month tops and that is with two 120 mile trips for shopping and fun.
    It is real simple. Liberal elites believe they are better than us common folk and they know what is best for us. They will tell us how to live and live the way they want. If you question the inconsitancies they get offended because after all, they know what is best for us.

'75 Miller
    Remember Miller, Libs work off emotions and conservatives use logic. The two never intersect. So what if he drives a civic to work. One trip to the river means he would have to ride a bike.
    I live less than a mile from my job. I use 15 gallons a month tops and that is with two 120 mile trips for shopping and fun.
    It is real simple. Liberal elites believe they are better than us common folk and they know what is best for us. They will tell us how to live and live the way they want. If you question the inconsitancies they get offended because after all, they know what is best for us.
    Understood. It just amazes me the way these folks can rationalize anything. Pretty funny actually.

ULTRA26 # 1
    So what if he drives a civic to work. One trip to the river means he would have to ride a bike.
    Is this supposed this mean something.
    How much fuel do you burn in that big fancy boat? How much do you burn towing that big fancy boat? Sell your gas guzzling boat and truck and buy a canoe and the you can lead by example.
    As far as I am concerned we Americans have earned the right to have toys and use them and the rest of the free world should shut up about it. Where would they be without us?
    Your damn right I have earned the right to own a big fancy boat and anything else can afford. I'm not here to dictate what everyone else should be allowed to drive or play with. If I wanted a canoe, I would buy one. I burn less fuel with my daily driver which I veiw as a good thing. It's just my attempt at not being anymore of a fuel pig than I am. Not to mention after filling the boats 100 gallon tanks $30 per tank for my car feels better.
    My comment
    Apparently you believe that Americans driving more fuel efficient vehicles is a joke? Obviously I don't agree. Burning less fuel is a win win. It shouldn't be difficult to understand.
    Welcome to the ***boat political chaos forum

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567