Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the best place to buy a Toy Hauler?

Dan Lorenze
    The wife and I decided to purchase a Toy Hauler. I need a "lite" trailer that I can tow behind my Tahoe. I like the Thor Vortex and Weekend Warriors trailers. Looking for a smokin deal on a fairly loaded 23' front sleeper, new or used.. Any ideas? Thanks........
    Dan

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We searched and searched when we wanted to buy one. Looked at new, every brand, used, Sandshow, etc. and ended up finding a smokin deal used. Not sure you will find a 23' front sleeper. Front sleeper was one of our requirements too and we got a 26'.
    Check the RV trader.
    Good luck to ya!

HMF'er
    If you're buying new, you gotta stop by Giant RV in Corona and see Jeff Denton.

TheCarDudes
    If you want to buy new and you can wait 'til October, I have purchased both of my Monaco motorhomes here:
    http://www.carvshow.com/
    I found that this is where you can see the most builders in the shortest amount of time. In addition to that, all the manufacturer's reps are there to give the selling dealer incentives to close a deal at the RV show. I guarantee the exact trailer you want will be at the show from whatever builder you choose. If you buy one sitting at the show, they will pull it out at night and replace it with another one. They can also sell off the inventory they have at the lot with the same show pricing.
    You will get you best price on the first day of the show as well as the best selection of "take it home that day" models. They want to get the ball rolling and start making deals so they can build up the hype. By the middle of the show, most of the properly configured models are already sold. Your next best day to get the best price is the last day of the show.
    Good luck,
    George

Baja Big Dog
    RV trader...Craigslist..the used market is huge, and guess what...its a buyers market!!!

OGShocker
    The wife and I decided to purchase a Toy Hauler. I need a "lite" trailer that I can tow behind my Tahoe. I like the Thor Vortex and Weekend Warriors trailers. Looking for a smokin deal on a fairly loaded 23' front sleeper, new or used.. Any ideas? Thanks........
    Dan
    http://theinsideline.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8714
    Redneck is selling his. It is better than new!!!

Jetdriver
    We too tow with a Tahoe and went to Bakersfield and saw Stiers RV. The main reason I bought from them is there customer service. When I called to talk with them they didnt want my name and number over the phone unlike all the other places I had called, they were no pressure. So we took a drive up there and found the trailer we have now. Its a Sandpiper Sport 21. Tows very well behind the Tahoe and the price was easy to deal with. Its loaded too! If you are looking for new I would talk to them first. The salesman that helped us still calls us to find out how things are and we have had the trailer 2 years now. Oh one other thing, when we brought it home I decided I wanted to play with it a bit and try out the fuel pump. It didnt work, so I called them and told them what was going on and that I didnt want to tow it all the way back to bakersfield. They sent a Tech down to my house with a new fuel pump and all his tools and fixed it in my driveway! THATS SERVICE!

diesel
    I have a buddy whos selling his 5th wheel 40 foot weekend warrior for only 40K:sqeyes:

Bella
    What model and what year?
    I have a buddy whos selling his 5th wheel 40 foot weekend warrior for only 40K:sqeyes:

Bella
    The person I would go looking for is Shawn Zang. he is in the fleet side of things for Giant if memory serves me correct. he is top notch!
    Another ***boat member turned me on to him. he hangs out in glamisdunes.com under the name headinjury.
    Brett

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast