Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the best place to buy a Toy Hauler?

OGShocker
    Shawn is a good guy but he works for the second biggest pile of shit on the planet. IMHO.
    Stay away from Giant RV.

OGShocker
    Don't take my word for it.... (http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fu...Ckl%7Bm%7D%7Cf m%7B%7D%7Cpd%7B365%7D%7Cma%7B%7D/sr/1/srt/d/searchIn/-/page/1.cfm)

LOWRIVER2
    Glamisdunes.com trailers for sale section for used. Also check RVtrader for good deals on WW's out of state, if you're set on a WW.
    Travelon out of SD county was spanking Giant at last year's Sand Show for WW show pricing.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Simi Valley RV.
    Only talk to Jim.
    He has a nice selection of lites, and if ya lean on him, he's very flexable on price.
    805 522 1221

Trailer Park Casanova
    Shawn is a good guy but he works for the second biggest pile of shit on the planet. IMHO.
    Stay away from Giant RV.
    Brother, have we ever heard that about Giant.

Dan Lorenze
    Simi Valley RV.
    Only talk to Jim.
    He has a nice selection of lites, and if ya lean on him, he's very flexable on price.
    805 522 1221
    Thanks TPC, I went down there on Sunday and talked to Dave. I've heard that they will won't be undersold. After a friend went down to Richardsons and got a price there he went to Simi and they matched it and took almost 10k off the price of a Holiday Rambler TT. Simi's big on the Rage'n brand.

Dan Lorenze
    Thanks for all the helpful replies... I'm all over the RVtrader...
    George, I'll hit the show in Oct.... thanks.........

Ziggy
    I have a buddy whos selling his 5th wheel 40 foot weekend warrior for only 40K:sqeyes:

I found a brand new one for 38k already, garage model with dining/sofa and bed popouts. Not a WW.
    I've heard a ton of negatives about WW lately in some of the RV forums....problem after problem..
    I am also looking for a trailer but 5th wheel is a must with certain space requirements.

OGShocker
    You should take a minute and look at Redneck's TH. It is really nice and priced right too.

Hustler
    contact Shawn Zang. 909-841-4761 he can set you up with new or used and will beat any price you can find. as far Giant goes I have never taken a trailer there for repair and never will. I will never use a dealer again for repairs, I always take mine to the factory and have never been disappointed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast