Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the best place to buy a Toy Hauler?

I found a brand new one for 38k already, garage model with dining/sofa and bed popouts. Not a WW.
    I've heard a ton of negatives about WW lately in some of the RV forums....problem after problem..
    I am also looking for a trailer but 5th wheel is a must with certain space requirements.
    Ziggy, for the price and what you get the Sandpiper/ Sierra was a great deal. We had a 40 footer that we used to go to the boat races. The boat fit in with more than enough room to spare. It was an 05 that I paid 32K loaded. It was through Giant RV though. I never had any probs with it so I dindt have to deal with them after the purchase Good luck.

Ziggy
    You should take a minute and look at Redneck's TH. It is really nice and priced right too.
    I like the brand his is too....

rivercrazy
    Do yourself a big favor - Go see Roger at Haulin Toyz in Ventura, Ca. Awesome service and the best price your likely to find.

Big Kahunaa
    anderson dodge in havazoo they took 11gs of sticker on this
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...s/STUFF048.jpg
    24 foot front sleeper

OGShocker
    24 foot front sleeper
    Do you have a color photograph of it? j/k
    Nice looking unit/./.

OutCole'd
    24 foot front sleeper
    How much storage is in something like that? Can you fit a rail in it?

Magic34
    If you buy a used Weekend Warrior, the warranty does not transfer to you from the original owner. Even if it is only 3 months old, does not transfer.

Redneck
    mine is in spam it is heavy though. 7500 dry might be to much for a Tahoe. I tow with 2500 Chevy diesel with no problem. 24,000 for a 29ft 06 Sierra Sport. Pm me if interested.

Ziggy
    How much storage is in something like that? Can you fit a rail in it?Thats my dilema too......wife digs the garage style but only a few brands make the garage deep enough....without the garage most rails will fit but generally not sandcars with their wide stance....
    I need to be able to pack 2 quads and a rail in it........I have some ideas :idea:

OutCole'd
    Thats my dilema too......wife digs the garage style but only a few brands make the garage deep enough....without the garage most rails will fit but generally not sandcars with their wide stance....
    I need to be able to pack 2 quads and a rail in it........I have some ideas :idea:
    Yep, I can see getting on of those in the next year, but I want it small 25-28' and enough room for a rail. I figure I'm going to have to tow the Baker grade everytime I use it. I don't want a 12k lb trailer dry behind me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast