Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I need a delivery driver

chase8
    South to the "Whales Vagina" WTF?

Cigalert
    South to the "Whales Vagina" WTF?
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Anchorman...watch it...it's your friend.
    Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

cxr133
    I hired a guy 6 months ago to start selling because he said....well, he could sell. He didn't sell a GD thing. So he wanted to start on a route...I gave him a route. He came in today and said his back hurts.....
    He's at home now if anyone wants a friend to hang out with.
    I'm looking for someone who can sell and drive. Anyone have anyone who knows anyone who might have someone for this? Son, grandson, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, grandpa I don't descrimnate.
    $12/hr, 10% commission, full bennis 5 day work week delivering and selling bread from LA to Glendora all the way south to the whales vagina.
    Garden Grove, CA
    Pass it around like herpes.
    I CAN DO IT... on only one day of training.
    because i intend to hurt my back on the second day and go drink beer with that other guy

Big Warlock
    Well maybe it wasn't 20 years ago maybe a little less than.
    I was making around .38c a mi. hauling hazmat. + $20 every time I bumped a dock. + paid unloading when it was required. along with the paid layover if there was one, yearly safety bonuses, and benefits it was well over $20 an hour.
    I understand that he's looking for a driver to do route sales and delivery, and not an OTR. maybe 12 an hour +ben. is the going rate now a days I don't know. But for me to want to jump into a bread wagon and sling dough it'll take a little more than what was offered, or at least a little more creative & descriptive job listing.
    Again.
    Best of Luck.
    T.
    Not a bad gig!!

Rvr Swpr
    We pay union Street Sweeper drivers $36.21 per hour,plus $17.75 per hour benefits.They must know how to operate. We cannot find enough people that are interested.It's hard work.

jackpunx
    I hired a guy 6 months ago to start selling because he said....well, he could sell. He didn't sell a GD thing. So he wanted to start on a route...I gave him a route. He came in today and said his back hurts.....
    He's at home now if anyone wants a friend to hang out with.
    I'm looking for someone who can sell and drive. Anyone have anyone who knows anyone who might have someone for this? Son, grandson, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, grandpa I don't descrimnate.
    $12/hr, 10% commission, full bennis 5 day work week delivering and selling bread from LA to Glendora all the way south to the whales vagina.
    Garden Grove, CA
    Pass it around like herpes.
    I have two friends getting laid off from middlebrook.. I'll let them know

WishIknew
    This is exactly what is wrong with this state no body wants to work???????????WTF??????

Cigalert
    This is exactly what is wrong with this state no body wants to work???????????WTF??????
    Pretty much my point daily.

raff
    Tell me about it, it's like no one wants to work any more. I have been looking for drivers for over 3-months now. Class A-Driver starting pay at $16.00 an hour plus benefits. They ether can't pass the back round and if they get that far they fail the drug.:jawdrop:
    I just don't get it

Cigalert
    Tell me about it, it's like no one wants to work any more. I have been looking for drivers for over 3-months now. Class A-Driver starting pay at $16.00 an hour plus benefits. They ether can't pass the back round and if they get that far they fail the drug.:jawdrop:
    I just don't get it
    I have some little elf that takes my forklift and drives it out of a roll-up door opening without completely opening the roll-up. Nobody has seen this elf or can give me a description of him so I can make a report.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast