Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I need a delivery driver

raff
    I have some little elf that takes my forklift and drives it out of a roll-up door opening without completely opening the roll-up. Nobody has seen this elf or can give me a description of him so I can make a report.
    That elf is every where, in my yard at work hits parked trucks and every thing else.

Eliminator 4 Life
    We pay union Street Sweeper drivers $36.21 per hour,plus $17.75 per hour benefits.They must know how to operate. We cannot find enough people that are interested.It's hard work.
    Where is this street sweeping gig Im ready to retire from UPS.

jackpunx
    We pay union Street Sweeper drivers $36.21 per hour,plus $17.75 per hour benefits.They must know how to operate. We cannot find enough people that are interested.It's hard work.
    Do you give them any OT?
    Im a local 399 (studio transportation)

jackpunx
    Tell me about it, it's like no one wants to work any more. I have been looking for drivers for over 3-months now. Class A-Driver starting pay at $16.00 an hour plus benefits. They ether can't pass the back round and if they get that far they fail the drug.:jawdrop:
    I just don't get it
    Are you out of Burbank?
    I have a couple of guys trying to get into the studio's that are not working all that much right now.
    they can pass the drug/background.
    PM me if you want me to connect you guys
    Mark

raff
    Are you out of Burbank?
    I have a couple of guys trying to get into the studio's that are not working all that much right now.
    they can pass the drug/background.
    PM me if you want me to connect you guys
    Mark
    Commerce Ca.
    Check your PM's.

Chipster27
    Sales....it's a PAY FOR PERFORMANCE position. Screw the salary, if you PERFORM you can make a lot of money. I have reps working for me making $150k-$170k a year. We've had them hit over $400k a year. They work their ass off and they make the money.
    You want a bigger salary, take a position that has a lower risk/reward compensation plan. Sales is the EASIEST low paying job or it can be a HIGH paying rewarding career. It's up to the individual and their drive/determination.
    Cigalert, good luck finding someone. Finding the right people is hard to do, but they are out there.

mxbundy
    Tell me about it, it's like no one wants to work any more. I have been looking for drivers for over 3-months now. Class A-Driver starting pay at $16.00 an hour plus benefits. They ether can't pass the back round and if they get that far they fail the drug.:jawdrop:
    I just don't get it
    You have got to be kidding me, I wouldn't wipe my ass for 16 dollars an hour.
    With the cost of living around here it would take all 4 of your months weekly pay checks just to rent an apartment thats not infested with crack whores and transients!
    Benefits are useless if you can only afford to put a roof over your head, what about eating?
    No wonder we are being overrun from the south, and it takes several family's living under one roof for them to make it!
    Employers not wanting or not willing to pay a decent LIVING wage is gonna send this country down the shitter!
    Seriously, do any of you guys think that you could live on 16 bucks an hour?
    The reason you are only getting loser's for applicants is because they are the only ones who could live off those kind of wages, either by sponging off of relatives or living in one of those half way house things.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Sales....it's a PAY FOR PERFORMANCE position. Screw the salary, if you PERFORM you can make a lot of money. I have reps working for me making $150k-$170k a year. We've had them hit over $400k a year. They work their ass off and they make the money.
    You want a bigger salary, take a position that has a lower risk/reward compensation plan. Sales is the EASIEST low paying job or it can be a HIGH paying rewarding career. It's up to the individual and their drive/determination.
    Cigalert, good luck finding someone. Finding the right people is hard to do, but they are out there.
    Sales are easy as long as it is something you love to do or really know your product is the best.

Cigalert
    Thanks for the vote of confidence...when we getting those beers, I'm thirsty?

raff
    You have got to be kidding me, I wouldn't wipe my ass for 16 dollars an hour.
    With the cost of living around here it would take all 4 of your months weekly pay checks just to rent an apartment thats not infested with crack whores and transients!
    Benefits are useless if you can only afford to put a roof over your head, what about eating?
    No wonder we are being overrun from the south, and it takes several family's living under one roof for them to make it!
    Employers not wanting or not willing to pay a decent LIVING wage is gonna send this country down the shitter!
    Seriously, do any of you guys think that you could live on 16 bucks an hour?
    The reason you are only getting loser's for applicants is because they are the only ones who could live off those kind of wages, either by sponging off of relatives or living in one of those half way house things.
    I don't know if you read the thread, but I did mention STARTING PAY
    That does not include OT pay, ($22.00 per hour) average work week is 55-60 hours a week.
    No college degree, not even a high school diploma required, sorry but this is the kind of people who MOVE AMERICA!!! Get you all your goods to your grocery stores, fast food restaurants etc. Unless you want to pay $20 for a burger or a gallon of milk, this is all you are going to get being a truck driver.
    STARTING PAY.... you can't start at the top, if you were running a company, and could only charge a certain amount of money to your customer for delivering your goods, you can't bankrupt yourself by paying them $30 per hour. All the retail locations WON'T PAY for high priced delivery.
    Obviously, you don't know anything about overhead, or running a company, if you have to make crappy remarks, take it somewhere else.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast