Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another one for the "man made" global warming suckers

jh4rt
    "By what standard?"
    "At whose expense?"
    "To what end?"
    No response?

asch
    Wake up people...you have been scammed and that just can't feel good at all.
    SURVEY: LESS THAN HALF OF ALL PUBLISHED SCIENTISTS ENDORSE GLOBAL WARMING THEORY; COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY OF PUBLISHED CLIMATE RESEARCH REVEALS CHANGING VIEWPOINTS
    http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...c-6880767e7966
    Oh, I believe its man made alright. Man made BS!
    Unfortunetly, with instant, global, communications at our fingertips and 24hr. news service, its proponents have the upper hand at winning over the willing and unwilling dupes. It's the pace at which all this info comes to us--instantly. Even 10 years ago, you couldn't reach the mases like you can today.
    It ain't going away any time soon. Far too many people have bought into already. Its a lot like Germany in the late thirties . But yeah, for what its worth, people need to get the facts from both sides.

Schiada76
    Do you actually believe that the amount of shit that man pumps into the air and into the water has no negative affect on the environment?
    Here's the problem with liberals in a nutshell.
    This boob knows the issue of global warming is up in the air, no proof on either side of the arguement so he trys to shift the dicussion thinking we're all idiots because we don't agree with his feelings
    The issue is GLOBAL WARMING not environmental degradation try to stay on topic.

asch
    "By what standard?"
    "At whose expense?"
    "To what end?"
    Theirs
    Ours
    No end
    Those are the short answers. I believe our very existence and every decision will eventually be dictated by a "is it good for the environment and the earth" mentality. It's already that way, imagine it 100 a times worse. We'll all eventually get out of bed to work for and worship the environment, the earth or both. And guess who'll be the one watching and enforcing it all?? Our government

jh4rt
    Theirs
    Ours
    No end

HA! Almost... here's the actual answers:
    NONE!
    Whomever has the capacity to pay!
    Global Control and Submission!
    See... now you guys got me started.... I'm taking you down with me.
    -j

SmokinLowriderSS
    Do you actually believe that the amount of shit that man pumps into the air and into the water has no negative affect on the environment?
    You ignored this the LAST time I posted it.
    MANKIND emits 5% of the world's CO2. FIVE PERCENT
    The USA emits 0.0027% of the world's CO2. 27 TEN THOUSANDTHS OF ONE PERCENT.
    That equates to 35 feet from LA towards New York City.
    You will tell us that 0.0027% change will CAUSE OR SOLVE a "crisis"?????

Schiada76
    You ignored this the LAST time I posted it.
    MANKIND emits 5% of the world's CO2. FIVE PERCENT
    The USA emits 0.0027% of the world's CO2. 27 TEN THOUSANDTHS OF ONE PERCENT.
    That equates to 35 feet from LA towards New York City.
    You will tell us that 0.0027% change will CAUSE OR SOLVE a "crisis"?????
    He doesn't fcking care if what we do makes any difference what so ever he cares about his "feelings". Liberals are idiot scum.

centerhill condor
    Oh, I believe its man made alright. Man made BS!
    well stated.
    CC

ULTRA26 # 1
    No one, including me, is arguing that there is significant evidence that the current warming trend IS NOT man made. However, there is credible evidence to the contrary. I'm not a Climatologist nor is anyone else here. It seems like basic common sense to error on the side caution. I have not suggested that the sky is falling nor or do I believe it to be the case. What I have stated and still stand by is that I believe man made climate change is possible and that we as Americans should make some effort to burn less fuel for this as well as many other reasons. . I have no intention of giving up boating and will continue to enjoy my boat often as possible. I have tried to balance my fuel consumption by driving a Honda Civic in town and to and from AZ. For me it's common sense.

QuickJet
    You are correct in your statement that "Anyone with half a brain has been well aware that global warming is bullshit hysteria". Anyone with a whole brain is aware that there is still a great deal to learn about this issue.
    Although I completely disagree with this statement, It is pretty Fvckin funny and well thought out.
    Ultra; You finally made a funny and it aided in making your point as well...Good Job

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast