Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a delivery driver

Cigalert
    I hired a guy 6 months ago to start selling because he said....well, he could sell. He didn't sell a GD thing. So he wanted to start on a route...I gave him a route. He came in today and said his back hurts.....
    He's at home now if anyone wants a friend to hang out with.
    I'm looking for someone who can sell and drive. Anyone have anyone who knows anyone who might have someone for this? Son, grandson, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, grandpa I don't descrimnate.
    $12/hr, 10% commission, full bennis 5 day work week delivering and selling bread from LA to Glendora all the way south to the whales vagina.
    Garden Grove, CA
    Pass it around like herpes.

fatboy95
    Seems you just can't believe what's on a resume. Did you give him some training or just toss him the keys to the truck. What types of products are you selling?

delivering and selling bread
    What types of products are you selling?
    :idea:

lalhc
    No more Wonder Bread or Roman Meal. Time to capture that market share.

Cigalert
    Seems you just can't believe what's on a resume. Did you give him some training or just toss him the keys to the truck. What types of products are you selling?
    Like rexone said...Bread. That's it. Sub rolls, sliced bread, hamburger/hotdog buns to restaurants, hotels, sports venues and mom&pop shops.
    Trained him for 2 months and made sales calls right next to him for 1 month.
    No more Wonder Bread or Roman Meal. Time to capture that market share.
    You noticed...yeah I would like someone to pursue a sliver of that market share immediately. Our old bakery is dedicating a line specifically for that market and there is no way they can handle what the big boys were doing out of 4 major plants with 1300 employees. There is tons of money to be made after October 29th.

lalhc
    Do you allow your drivers to take home their trucks loaded w/merchandise for next day delivery or do they have to drive in to Garden Grove every morning?

HOOTER SLED-
    Booooy, them bread guys work early, long hours.

socalmoney
    I heard there is a lot of "bread" to be made with bread delivery. At least on the east coast. Artie on Howard spent some time talking about it a while back.

STV_Keith
    His back hurts from delivering BREAD!? Damn.

Cheap Thrills
    I'm looking for someone who can sell and drive. Anyone have anyone who knows anyone who might have someone for this? Son, grandson, nephew, aunt, uncle, sister, grandpa I don't descrimnate.
    $12/hr, 10% commission, full bennis 5 day work week delivering and selling bread from LA to Glendora all the way south to the whales vagina.
    Garden Grove, CA
    Pass it around like herpes.
    At $12 an hour I don't see how you could afford to Discriminate . Even the lowest paid driving gig I have ever had averaged over twice that, 20 years ago. Yes yes yes +10%..... 10% of what ? Total driver sales?
    Or total profit from drivers sales? You'll need more bacon on the table to interest a real driver.
    I'm not meaning for that to be a flame post. Although the smartass in me is rearing it's ugly head. I'm a little grumpy this morning because I haven't pooped yet.
    Hey Brown... Hook a brothah up with some Colace. I know you're holdin.
    :idea:
    Surely that doesn't surprise you does it ?
    T.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast