Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: crikey!!!!

That Guy
    No more layin' low in this thread, baby....I'm outin' ya!! LMAO>>>>> Check under the table, LOL....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...9-9-06_010.jpg
    I can't believe you homo's.....with what's going on above the table (yes I realize there a few straight guys on here... ) I can't believe anyone even noticed my shoes....
    Homo or not, they are really comfortable and I bought a pair when we were at a North Shore surf contest and several of the pros had them on....I don't think I will tell Sonny Garcia they are gay....oh if you focus on my wife it makes me look less gay.....
    Bunny...I see a spanking in your very near future....calling me out even after that long weekend we spent together in Solvang......

djunkie
    WTF is up with people? why would any adult in their right mind walk around wearing these? I see people (supposed adults) wearing these.Makes me want to go up and slap them and thne there parents for raising such a Homo.
    (Djunkie, its OK if you wear them, we all know you are gay)
    http://crocszoo.com/crocs%5B1%5D.jpg
    LMAO..............We talk about this all the time. Michelle focking hates these with a passion. She's always bitching about them. I can guarantee that homo Dspunkie rocks a pink pair of these around the house while he is dusting.
    Quit hating. You know you guys wish you had a pair.

fourspeednup
    Crocs are OK if you're in diapers...ie small children and 80+ yr olds

Ziggy
    I'm still wondering why Matt and Goldi aren't sitting together or touching each other like all the other couples Did Matt smell that night? LOL

riverbound
    LOL. I started this thread just as I was boarding the plane.
    Steve,
    as long as you ONLY wear them when the wife is around, its OK, but the white is taking things a little too far :idea:

That Guy
    LOL. I started this thread just as I was boarding the plane.
    Steve,
    as long as you ONLY wear them when the wife is around, its OK, but the white is taking things a little too far :idea:
    You will notice that our little trouble starter has her hand on my shoulder..... Oh, and right after this pic I chased down a Wildebeast out on the street and killed it with my bare hands and we all made wildebeast kabobs later....just some additional info....
    That>>>>>>trying to salvage my non-gay status<<<<<<<<Guy

bunny 166
    You will notice that our little trouble starter has her hand on my shoulder.....
    That>>>>>>trying to salvage my non-gay status<<<<<<<<Guy
    I'm not a trouble starter!! I just love ya'!
    Oh, BTW, if you want to salvage your non-gay status, start with the quote in your sig....

OnlyMoney
    Now I just gotta ask: is the the Mrs. or the Mr. speaking?
    It's Shelby, Cindy!!!

Ivan Dan
    No more layin' low in this thread, baby....I'm outin' ya!! LMAO>>>>> Check under the table, LOL....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...9-9-06_010.jpg
    That there is a DAMN GOOD looking bunch of ladies!

OutCole'd

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast