Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cheyenne, stealth, or daytona.

djdtpr
    The Stealth was made off my friend Bobby Zamba's Eliminator.Tommy designed the changes and did the work.Bobby was promised the first boat out ot the mold and never received it.I think Steve Strange was involved in the project also.If Pat Macenturf is the school teacher from Riverside,tell him he still owes Bobby a boat.
    This is exactly how it was told to me by Tommy himself.
    As far as the boats go i think they are all great boats and you cant go wrong with any of them as long as they have the proper bottom on them! I personaly like the TPR Stealth.

All great boats, problem with eliminators is the cost, they are out of their mind. Shoemakers got a picklefork mold and is ready to make boats that are priced well and they look great, give him a call.
    For a low to moderate HP deal I like the wide center sponson like an Eliminator daytona has. For a lightweight high HP deal Id look into a narrow center sponson like a TPR or Ultra has.Any of them can be made to work but it wont be easy.
    My personal favorite looking picklefork is the cheyanne with the drop down pockets in the deck, love the lines of that boat.

PE826
    I like the Cheyenne, I have one of Ervin Capps boats and it has been a great ride so far. I picked up over a second from my other hull which speaks volumes for its efficency, and it handles great to boot.
    http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/12...200x200Q85.jpg (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2332...69608869DcXMaO)

1968Droptop
    ............The 21' Daytona I have now is my favorite boat of the six boats I've had.
    I know your talking '19's, but I hear you Unchained, nothing compairs. If you wanna race then the '21 is outta the question. Over all speed and usable room, '21 hands down.

PE826
    Chris and Unchained are right about the small quarters, my Condor 18 has more interior room that the Cheyenne.

what makes the eliminator daytona work better,a rounded or flat keel? why are they built with both?

So what happened to the molds for the TPR's?
    is someone still making boats from them?
    Ditto on the 21 Daytona,

cyclone
    So what happened to the molds for the TPR's?
    is someone still making boats from them?
    Ditto on the 21 Daytona,
    Pretty sure Eliminator has its 21 still. i think i read somewhere that they were getting ready to retool it.

Johnwithjm
    Ultra boats has Tommy's mold.
    Pretty sure Eliminator has its 21 still. i think i read somewhere that they were getting ready to retool it.
    A guy named Ed has the molds. We are just laying them up for him when he wants a boat.

cyclone
    A guy named Ed has the molds. We are just laying them up for him when he wants a boat.
    I'll change that post then. damn rumor mill got it wrong again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast