Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golfers.....just found great website for deals on....

AirtimeLavey
    tee times. http://www.click4teetimes.com
    Going to go play Empire Lakes GC for $20 w/cart! Great courses on their list.

Havasu1986
    Friends of mine have been using them for a couple years now.

shippingguy
    I have been using them for about 3-4 years now. It is easy to set up and they will send you an e-mail at the end of the day with all open times for the next day. You can customize it to show times at courses in just your area or all over. When you book a time you pay a small service fee, but it still is cheaper than the Pro Shop rates at the course.
    Mike

AirtimeLavey
    Yep, I'm just getting back into golf more seriously, lately. Hadn't seen this site before, but not surprised if it's been around for a few years. Great deals, though.
    Hard to beat Empire for $20 w/cart. Hate their frickin rough, though. Wrists are a little sore after a couple shots out of the deep rough, just off the fairway!

catman-do
    Ive been using that site for a while now. They have some decent deals, and some deals are so-so. Just keep in mind the 1.95 processing fee's. Ive done the Empire Lakes for $20 before and that seems to be one of the best deals on there. We played Jurupa Hills yesterday, Claremont Sunday, and Upland Friday. Now that Im temporarily retired I can play 3+ days a week! (it just needs to be cheep)

AirtimeLavey
    Ive been using that site for a while now. They have some decent deals, and some deals are so-so. Just keep in mind the 1.95 processing fee's. Ive done the Empire Lakes for $20 before and that seems to be one of the best deals on there. We played Jurupa Hills yesterday, Claremont Sunday, and Upland Friday. Now that Im temporarily retired I can play 3+ days a week! (it just needs to be cheep)
    Nice. I played Upland the other day after not having played it for a year or so. Seems like it's gone down hill a bit. I know the weather's been beating up the courses, but that just seemed like poor maintenance....uneven/spotty, chunky roughs, greens not as nice, etc.

bunny 166
    Bumpin' for JBBrYan---he plays a mean game of golf....

Jbb
    Bumpin' for JBBrYan---he plays a mean game of golf....
    What has happened to us ....

Tom Brown
    What has happened to us ....
    She likes me more now.

Jbb
    She likes me more now.
    It's the way she goes buddy.....It's the way she goes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast