Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EbbTide Boats....anybody know anything about them?

RaceFace
    I sold my 21' Ultra earlier this summer and am looking for a bigger deckboat for the family. The problem is I'm not ready to dump $80+ for a nice one. Ive seen the Ebbtides on the water and they look nice but I dont know much about them. I realize they aren't "hot boats" and I know they aren't fast, but then again, how fast can you safely go on a crowded lake or river anyways I found a nice 2006 24 footer for sale for 37k. That price would be much more acceptable to me....that way I can use the extra money for a hot rod project.

phebus
    I had an Ebbtide, and it was a great built production boat. Bought it from Chris at Tige Watersports in Corona who is a really stand up dealer.
    Great purchase and it was a great boat.

Froggystyle
    I have a really nice 2003 JC Tritoon with a 350 Volvo and a big ass stereo for sale for $35,000 obo if you are interested... low hours too. I don't have the specifics in front of me, but if you want info, let me know...

cc322
    I sold my 21' Ultra earlier this summer and am looking for a bigger deckboat for the family. The problem is I'm not ready to dump $80+ for a nice one. Ive seen the Ebbtides on the water and they look nice but I dont know much about them. I realize they aren't "hot boats" and I know they aren't fast, but then again, how fast can you safely go on a crowded lake or river anyways I found a nice 2006 24 footer for sale for 37k. That price would be much more acceptable to me....that way I can use the extra money for a hot rod project.
    IMO They are one of the best looking production deck boats on the market, as far as it not being a "HOT BOAT" who cares, your on the water having fun and its price is in your budget. Look at the nada guide and if you like it make a offer....good luck.

dunaholic
    My in laws have an Ebbtide and it is great for them. Not the greatest of boats in my opinion, but definatley a good cruising vessel. Tops out at about 50 mph on a good day. Great to have to just be on the water. Lots of room on the thing and it is cheap to operate. Plus you can fish off it in the late afternoons and in the mornings. It will pull a skier/boarder just fine. All in all it is an ok ride if that is what your needs are.

2Driver
    Close friends of ours that have a place in Havi bought the 24' Ebbtide last spring.
    I have to say it is an excellent boat. Well thought out and very well built. If I was buying a family production deck boat I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up. His is loaded and I think he has $50K into it new.

RaceFace
    Cool, thanks for the info

stoker_sst
    Have had one for a little over a year and have not one complaint with it. Not the fastest boat on the water, but very comfortable and does not cost alot to operate. It was difficult at first to talk myself into a production boat (had a Stoker, which I miss), but have enjoyed the Ebbtide very much.

Screemy1
    friend has one..... he loves it, I never went on it but have been out in my friend yamaha while the Ebbtide was there..... seemds like a nice boat, but so does my friends Yamaha jet........ I have a low 1977 jet.... so something new always seems nice.... My wife likes the comforts of the Ebbtide or the Yamaha....

Jyruiz
    Ebbtides are nice, go for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast