Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Draft...

Jbb
    What are your thoughts on a draft...?
    This guy sez we need one (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20478293/site/newsweek/)

H2oracer
    A draft would straighten out some of these punk gangsters we have to put up with .:sqeyes:

OnlyMoney
    Love the millitarty...

Boatcop
    If the Military hadn't been transformed into a Trade School in the '90s, it would have been prepared to fight on any front.
    They lost the warrior spirit and will to fight that served this Nation well during our previous conflicts.
    Take away the idiotic rules and regulations that hamstring our fighting men and women in the field. Quit second guessing their every move and prosecuting our soldiers for doing their jobs.
    Give them a mission and let them do it. Get the politics out of it.
    Draft?
    We lost over 47,000 brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, Marines and Coast Guardsmen in the 13 years of the Viet Nam Conflict. The majority were draftees. The powers that were felt that throwing recruits at the enemy would prove victorious. They were wrong.
    Train and equip our Volunteer Military, and turn them loose on the enemy. But don't just throw bodies at the problem.

Jbb
    Be sure to read the link in the first post

Boatcop
    Be sure to read the link ion the first post
    I did.
    I wonder if he had Al Gore and John Kerry in mind when he wrote it. (Or wrote what he was told to.)
    We all know the great contributions they made to the Viet Nam war effort.
    And I wouldn't believe anything written in that magazine. Look up "Liberal Media Bias" in the Encyclopedia and it reads "See Newsweek."

Jbb
    I did.
    I wonder if he had Al Gore and John Kerry in mind when he wrote it. (Or wrote what he was told to.)
    We all know the great contributions they made to the Viet Nam war effort.
    And I wouldn't believe anything written in that magazine. Look up "Liberal Media Bias" in the Encyclopedia and it reads "See Newsweek."
    That wasn't aimed at you....It was more of a general reminder for the masses......before they go for the RD SUX default...

Boatcop
    That wasn't aimed at you....It was more of a general reminder for the masses......before they go for the RD SUX default...
    RD SUX!

Jbb
    RD SUX!
    noted..

HPBoats83
    I don't believe in the draft for this war. It's all bullshet economics anyways where we don't have enough money for the proper gear for the soldiers over their (MRAP) but enough for a "Million dollar offshore jet boat promotion" as seen in the other thread. I do respect everybody over their, but just not for me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast