Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: found sweet 26' in Trader

dicudmore
    looks like a good deal for somebody
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/2/9/89712129.htm

sigepmock
    I think that's Leo's boat...hate to see him selling it so soon....I know he's gonna miss it
    Sweet boat.
    Chris

jrgaudettes
    Thanks Dan and Chris. Figured I would list it now and see what happens. People have looked but I wont give it away.
    We dont need to sell but we are working a deal on a place in Big Bear and would rather have a pontoon for that lake. But if the boat does not sell, I will cruise Big Bear in style.
    Chris, I have talked to Dave about a crazy system in the tritoon.

KineticoH20
    Thanks Dan and Chris. Figured I would list it now and see what happens. People have looked but I wont give it away.
    We dont need to sell but we are working a deal on a place in Big Bear and would rather have a pontoon for that lake. But if the boat does not sell, I will cruise Big Bear in style.
    Chris, I have talked to Dave about a crazy system in the tritoon.
    I'll trade you an 07 24 stealth and cash:idea:

jrgaudettes
    I'll trade you an 07 24 stealth and cash:idea:
    Sorry, did not see this untill now.
    Thanks for the offer but we are wanting to do the Tritoon thing and would consider a trade on a Tritoon.

Cole Trickle
    any bites?
    For that price you think it would move fast.....

jrgaudettes
    any bites?
    For that price you think it would move fast.....
    We have had quite a few. But nothing materialized. I'm having the gel re done on the bottom next week. And hopefully getting the new throttle installed. So the boat will be in show room condition.

Cole Trickle
    We have had quite a few. But nothing materialized. I'm having the gel re done on the bottom next week. And hopefully getting the new throttle installed. So the boat will be in show room condition.
    Cool deal....Did the boat trader add expire?:idea:

sigepmock
    Leo,
    If you're around this weekend, we're having a BBQ on Sunday. Nothing fancy just a few freinds with the kids. Cold drinks and Carne Asade. May end up doing hot laps with the Rhino and bikes if we drink enough margarita's
    You and the family are invited if you don't have anything better to do. PM or call me for directions. Sunday around 4ish
    Chris

jrgaudettes
    Leo,
    If you're around this weekend, we're having a BBQ on Sunday. Nothing fancy just a few freinds with the kids. Cold drinks and Carne Asade. May end up doing hot laps with the Rhino and bikes if we drink enough margarita's
    You and the family are invited if you don't have anything better to do. PM or call me for directions. Sunday around 4ish
    Chris
    Thanks Chris. I might just stop bye and have a cold one. We are going to be in Big Bear Thur,Fri,Sat and be back home Sun.
    Cool deal....Did the boat trader add expire?:idea:
    The add expired. I want to get every thing ready then renew the add.
    BTW- The gel work is just touching up the sponson's from beaching all season long. And then a nice buff to make it look pretty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast