Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PIMP MY RIDE - BEAR Trailersports

RitcheyRch
    Looks good so far. News showing a bad accident in Victorville.
    hopefully the 210 to the 215 to the 10 east aint jammed up

desertbird
    This will be the 1st year we didn't hit the River at all.....
    We'll make up for it next year. Post some pics! We need some more of Choo-Choo so I can show her sister! lol

RitcheyRch
    Plan to take my trailer to BEAR once sell my YFZ450. Going to have them repaint, new bunks, add a spare tire carrier and change out the lights.
    Wonder what that will cost.

desertbird
    Plan to take my trailer to BEAR once sell my YFZ450. Going to have them repaint, new bunks, add a spare tire carrier and change out the lights.
    Same project, except add 4 new suspension and a brake actuator housing.....this cost me $2250, and I dropped Dave's name! lol
    Vic's got a pretty well written price schedule, and the "refurb" for a 19 to 25 foot trailer was right at $1999.99 I think. Pay cash and drop some names, it should save you a few $$$ I told him he's got a HB rep to keep up now.

desertbird
    Same project, except add 4 new suspension and a brake actuator housing.....this cost me $2250, and I dropped Dave's name! lol
    Vic's got a pretty well written price schedule, and the "refurb" for a 19 to 25 foot trailer was right at $1999.99 I think. Pay cash and drop some names, it should save you a few $$$ I told him he's got a HB rep to keep up now.

RitcheyRch
    Definitely going to drop mine off over there within the next few months.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Is this the same guy that was at Ellis trailer for like 15yrs

RitcheyRch
    I dont think so. I think the guy from Ellis opened his own shop in the Palmdale area.
    Is this the same guy that was at Ellis trailer for like 15yrs

RitcheyRch
    This is the e-mail received from Vic. He did say he would cut 15% off this price. Still seems rather high considering what you paid.
    Typically refurbs run $2500.00 for up to 21 footers. What you get for that is:
    remove and store boat
    strip trailer down
    sand down trailer and paint ( powder coat optional )
    reassemble trailer with new wiring, new LED lights, new bearings new seals and new bunks
    Turn around time is about 3 weeks
    Call us if you have any questions
    Mike Livingston is the same price but DOESNT include new lights.

desertbird
    Richey,
    Drag the trailer over and meet him in person. He does do lots of other work besides refurbing boat trailers, but I have to think Fall is the "off season" and he'd be willing to work a deal.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast