Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Have you ever made a co-worker cry?

Kachina 34
    Now that was some good reading. A complete waste of time but many laughs along the way.
    This place is amazing.....

Kilrtoy
    Now that was some good reading. A complete waste of time but many laughs along the way.
    This place is amazing.....
    Question for ya.
    Your avatar! Is that the side of your boat?

Kachina 34
    Question for ya.
    Your avatar! Is that the side of your boat?
    No, but I think I know what you’re getting at.

Kilrtoy
    No, but I think I know what you’re getting at.
    Ok sorry Don't want the Gremlins and naked Whores to get pissed

Kachina 34
    Ok sorry Don't want the Gremlins and naked Whores to get pissed
    Shut your ass up before I go all Beverretriever on you…
    BTW…. I sold my Kachina 6 months after I bought it. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
    Shut your ass up before I go all Beverretriever on you…
    BTW…. I sold my Kachina 6 months after I bought it. :jawdrop:
    Sorry I dont want you to rip my head off
    kaJUNKas are the shit, and they name them this for a reason

Man this thread gave me a headache. So I made a brief summary. There some good sig material in here too.
    This post shouldn't even happened.
    I was wrong in posting this.
    However, I still think Mrs Harley is an arrogant prick. I mean seriously, read some of this guys post about how wealthy he thinks he is...WTHell?
    Did you pull out one of his nose hairs. That makes me cry.
    Why did'nt you do it then there tuff guy?
    Come on over and I will make up for not punching him. Yeah, I am a tough guy.
    You had your chance at Todd's house, did'nt see you trying to be tuff then and when you crashed into the sea wall I was right there, you know the one laughing at your dumb ass.
    NO, but co-wokers have made me cry....I am a delicate flower
    Wow, now I know why I didn't talk to you. You are an F-N douche bag.
    Like I said, next time I am out come and call me a dumb ass to my face.
    Yeah, it is a wanna be Skater. They don't make the 21 and if they did I would have considered it smart guy; oh I mean F-N douche.
    WTF is your problem. I don't ever remember saying anything negative to you. You FOCK.
    Ah, now I remember you. You greasy looking piece of tiny shit... When ya heading out to Havi again?
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...es/Rooster.gif
    http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/129055.gif
    If you worked with the "moron" five days a week for the past five years and got to know him and his character, you would conclude that he is a SNAKE and deserved whatever beaverretriever did to him to make him cry.
    I'm do not shy away from telling my husband when he is wrong but in today's case, I'm standing by my man.
    Ok.
    All I am saying is this fock better be able to back up his internet BS.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/kstein1/miagi.gif
    next time i'm in the shop, i'm going to snap that "moron's" bra strap and make him cry again.
    Mr retriever,
    I realize that Mr Harley may have gotten under your skin but R you kidding me? Its just the internet and it is funny to read you claiming to "not be a bully" on page 1 but on page 2-5 all you want to do is mutilate mr harley and club him like a baby seal. I congratulate you on your making your co-worker cry. Come on, lighten up and have some fun. Otherwise Jordy is gonna keep putting up Mr Miagi vids.
    Tony....Go fook a rock.....
    Hey Thug.....would you mind going over to that Jeep thread .....and threatening them guys for a while......they are beatin me like a rented mule over there...Thanks !
    Mr Retriever,
    You keep posting and I'll keep clicking on your wife's ass!
    So now your actually gonna confront me and do something? That right there would be assault. Time for your record.
    I guess you did'nt feel like an ass when you made that guy at your work cry. Dam I love the irony.

Whatever prick.
    What makes you think I can't pay cash for a DCB? Who the fock are you to know how much money I have? How do you know what my finances are?
    You are a FOCKING MORON you are if you paid off your DCB!!! You could have made more money investing all that cash with the rates that are available on luxury items currently. Shit, you can get a 7% loan on a boat right now. 7% is nothing right now. Money can be made off of money all day. Whether I have it or not, at least I am not stupid enough to blow my extra dough on a boat..... Idiot...
    YOU KEEP SHOWING WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE.
    ...it's the internet... everybody grow the fukk up.
    You know, Hooli... I haven't said anything until now but you really hurt my feelings by not stuccoing your house this year. It's not like it would kill you to throw some portland and sand into a mixer and splash a little onto your house.
    I've always been nice to you. Why do you treat me this way?
    Holy frothing at the mouth !!!
    Beaver!!!!
    Take it easy man. It's all good. No reason for all this. You posted up about your run in with a guy at work today and you were boasting about how you made him cry. You said he was lucky you didn't punch him out.
    Did you think everyone was gonna side with you on this? Seriously! Did you not expect a little backlash. So one guy gets (well lots of people) get in your kitchen about what you did and single out one of them and it IS ON We dont know what type of person dude at work is but we are definitely learning what type of person you are.
    Will everyone please just take it easy?!!!!!!!
    I can't take this negativity and drama. PLEASE... I beseech you... be kind to one another.
    Have you ever noticed Hoolign is always around when a thread goes out of control?
    Coincidence? http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

I agree...
    I expect some backlash. What I don't expect is some total asswipe to run his mouth acting like he laughed at me in front of a bunch of people. To come on here and call me out is not what this thread was about.
    Should I have posted this; no. I was upset about the situation and I felt that being part of the family some people on here would relate to my situation at work. (the ass that gets away with everything at work, but never gets reprimanded for his or her actions). My post should have been added in a different fashion.
    On a different note. Mrs. Harley is a total douche bag, and if people on here can't see that, they need to open their eyes.
    Fockk off Brown you whiney assed prick!
    That made me cry. I hope you're happy now... asshole.
    Just geezers.
    I was just speaking with a 22 year old female friend of mine (married) on the phone a few minutes ago. She is going to bring a bunch of her girlfriends to an event tomorrow evening that we're both invited to. On the phone she asked, "Is everyone there going to be as old as you?"
    Fock these ass hats John, I will be the first to buy you a cold one at the river
    This site has turned in to the focktard capital of the internet.
    Back on topic ... I have never worked at a place (until now) where there was not that ONE person I wished I could take out to the alley and stuff Twinkies and everything under the kitchen sink except Tabasco in their mouth!!!
    Why would anyone keep Tabasco under the sink?
    Nice job, asshole. Now you've made me cry again! http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    It might be like Britney Spears joining the Idaho confederate-flying-flag skinheads... I don't know, I might give her a chance .
    and so things are incredible unless i get to know that person myself. idiot or not, i give people the benefit of the doubt until you f*ck with me. i think i am a pretty tolerant person and some would say I allow others step all over me but there is a point when enough is enough.
    quiet but deadly ... like some farts.
    Bowel control ...it's all about bowel control !
    Are Canadians real people
    Only when we shop at The Real Canadian Superstore. Man... they have some kick ass produce.
    Idiot!
    And so it goes...

Tom Brown
    ... we shop at The Real Canadian Superstore. Man... they have some kick ass produce.
    Beaverretriever, if you PM me your address, I'll send you some of our fantastic grapes from the Real Canadian Superstore. Apparently those available to you locally aren't as sweet as they ought to be.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425