Thread: Very Important...PLEASE READ.

beaverretriever
    Craig (Mr. Harley) brought to everyones attention in my rant thread about a co-worker, my wife and I have been trying to extort money from fellow Hot Boaters; this was never our intent or reason for asking for donations.
    Extortion is not a word that my wife and I want to be associated with. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
    Mr. Harley's quote.
    2. You were crying on here for all of us to help you in your donation, if ya did have some loot you would'nt be on here trying to extort money out of us.
    The reason for our post about Alzheimers was to raise money for a non profit Alzheimers organization called Memory Walk. Our post was not to extort any kind of monies from any forum members of HB, businesses that advertise on HB, or any other people related to this site.
    Our soul purpose of posting about the Memory Walk was to raise awareness about a horrible disease.
    My wife and I are sorry if anyone who donated felt decieved or taken by our request of donations. NONE of the money donated will never cross our paths. All money donated, is directly deposited into the Memory Walk fund which is a nationaly recognized fund raiser.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM through this site.
    Thank you to all the caring people that have donated.

HCS
    Extort!
    If you don't want to participate don't.
    Shesh.

beaverretriever
    Please keep at the top. This is very important.

Kilrtoy
    JOHN,
    I have met you several times and hung with you just as many.
    YOU ARE WRONG HERE.
    Most PEOPLE, correction everyone has told you, You are wrong, and THEY DONT EVEN KNOW MR.HARLEY...
    UNLIKE THE WANNA BE BEATING I TAKE FROM THE HATERS, who are groupie ass clowns!
    You need to realize you are way out of line here.
    I will still hang with you, any day of the week,
    BUT YOU ARE WRONG
    JOHN STOP NOW

superdave013
    uh yeah, so I just read a little of that thread.
    I don't know either of ya but this is the deal.
    It looks like Mr. Harley started out giving you a few pokes. IE, he tossed out a little bait and set the drag light. And you took that bait and ran with it. The more you ran the more bait he gave ya.
    Now here is the tip so that does not happen again. Gee Beav, you need to thicken up your skin. The madder you get the more bait he tosses ya. And in typ. ***boat bandwagon fashon everyone tosses you a little chum. See, just thicken up your skin so even if it does piss you off no one knows it. If you don't get pissed it's no fun. No fun is just no fun so they'll go back to hating on Killer, DCB's, jetskis or what ever the hate of the day is.

Kilrtoy
    uh yeah, so I just read a little of that thread.
    I don't know either of ya but this is the deal.
    It looks like Mr. Harley started out giving you a few pokes. IE, he tossed out a little bait and set the drag light. And you took that bait and ran with it. The more you ran the more bait he gave ya.
    Now here is the tip so that does not happen again. Gee Beav, you need to thicken up your skin. The madder you get the more bait he tosses ya. And in typ. ***boat bandwagon fashon everyone tosses you a little chum. See, just thicken up your skin so even if it does piss you off no one knows it. If you don't get pissed it's no fun. No fun is just no fun so they'll go back to hating on Killer, DCB's, jetskis or what ever the hate of the day is.
    WHOLLY FOCKIN SHIT....
    WHO THE HELL WOKE HIM UP
    THAT IS KNOWLEDGE RIGHT THERE JOHN...
    LISTEN TO IT

BLOWN HOWARD
    I cant believe somebody actually takes the shit that goes on around here t o heart.

ratso
    Great... come in to the office to read this stupid fukkin' shit.
    Maybe I'll just work today...:idea:
    I think you've jumped the shark about ten times in the past 24 hours... Let it fukkin' go.

THOR
    So he says you are trying to extort money, big deal. Prove him wrong.
    I havent said it lately, but I will say it again like I do when the football fans start barking and bashing others during the college season. The internet is like a public bathroom (from Jay Mohr). Folks can write whatever they want, then they leave. No responsibility and very little truth.

HokeySon
    JOHN,
    I have met you several times and hung with you just as many.
    YOU ARE WRONG HERE. ....
    Wrong? I dunno if he is wrong. I don't know either of these guys except by their posts and they both seem OK to me.
    But it looked to me (after reading the whole damn thing) that Beaver just got pissed off and instead of realizing that and backing off Harley kept at him. Haven't we all been there? Get pissed, see red, overreact, all logic out the window. Some of the things that have pissed me off over the years and caused my to embarass myself were so trivial. Never felt good after picking on someone too much either. Having a little fun ain't worth losing a friend.
    Got a peace pipe over here, you two want it?