Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Custom Builders PHX area...???

GRUNION
    Hi everyone

GRUNION
    PLeasant Sat?

Jordy
    Hi everyone
    Train horn. :devil:
    Hopefully next week will be a little calmer than the last 3.

squirt'nmyload
    Hi everyone
    PLeasant Sat?
    whats goin on........staying in on saturday, got shit to do around the house, and heading out to blythe on sunday.....pleasant is REALLY LOW!!!!!

GRUNION
    Train horn. :devil:
    Hopefully next week will be a little calmer than the last 3.
    I can get it on tomorow but I only have one guy so it will take longer.

roln 20s
    Dont want to use my last one. Looking for some recomendations
    Hey AJ - PM SteaminRice (Greg) - I stopped and saw his home in Cave Creek yesterday and its beautiful. His Dad and Bro are the contractors and are building a few new homes up in the Desert Hills area now. Sticks and Bricks prices are around $100 per sq ft - including granite, travertine, etc. Trust me - worth a call. Beautiful houses. There are 4 or 5 homes they built on the same street Greg lives on. Check it out - best value for the nicest custom homes I've seen. His Dad has been in the biz for 40 years.
    Great boat guys too Greg's 34' Shockwave fit in his garage very nicely Yes, I am jealous, not gonna lie.
    Roln 20s

LuckyStrike
    Hi everyone
    Hey Kev...Im not going up this weekend at all. Mike Allen is going be there not sure who else..Have Fun and be carefull

LuckyStrike
    Hey AJ - PM SteaminRice (Greg) - I stopped and saw his home in Cave Creek yesterday and its beautiful. His Dad and Bro are the contractors and are building a few new homes up in the Desert Hills area now. Sticks and Bricks prices are around $100 per sq ft - including granite, travertine, etc. Trust me - worth a call. Beautiful houses. There are 4 or 5 homes they built on the same street Greg lives on. Check it out - best value for the nicest custom homes I've seen. His Dad has been in the biz for 40 years.
    Great boat guys too Greg's 34' Shockwave fit in his garage very nicely Yes, I am jealous, not gonna lie.
    Roln 20s
    Thanks Patrick...I met Greg @ the Catalina Ski Race Weekend Nice Guy...Ill get in touch thanks...Running over to Pauls mid morning to get my Bucket Just in Time Did the guy from Wash State Contact you as well forgot to ask:idea:

roln 20s
    Thanks Patrick...I met Greg @ the Catalina Ski Race Weekend Nice Guy...Ill get in touch thanks...Running over to Pauls mid morning to get my Bucket Just in Time Did the guy from Wash State Contact you as well forgot to ask:idea:
    Yes, he sure did. Had great things to say about our products and you - THANK YOU!
    Hope to meet up with you next week.
    Talk to you soon.
    Patrick

drtywhat
    Luckystrike,
    PM me your contact info. I would love to bid a house for you. I have a general residential and commercial license. I live in Glendale. Company name is Old Glory Development
    Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12