Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 418 vs 516

pacman
    I know of a of NJBA racers who made it out with their rigs ... hope they're having fun while I'm home making month end happen ...
    damn holiday weekends and racers between Labor Day at the river, PSCA in Vegas & testing for SCORE next weekend at Primm ... I'm burried ... things could be worse though, at least business is good
    I hope everyone has been safe and had fun ...
    BUSBRINI;ANY NEWS FROM THE RACES INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW
    PACMAN 150 T.A.H.

bp
    the 418 was very fast, no problems. the 516 was also fast as usual, but having a few issues with bowl/droop gaskets - good race with miked, to close to call.
    somebody else left a towel in his intake (i guess a new speed secret), so was a non-factor... fuel in veins seems to be picking it up a bit. joe/curly seemed to have some issues... hallett had very few takers... nice day at the sandbar... drove through a nice monsoon last night around parker on the way home.

the 418 was very fast, no problems. the 516 was also fast as usual, but having a few issues with bowl/droop gaskets - good race with miked, to close to call.
    somebody else left a towel in his intake (i guess a new speed secret), so was a non-factor... fuel in veins seems to be picking it up a bit. joe/curly seemed to have some issues... hallett had very few takers... nice day at the sandbar... drove through a nice monsoon last night around parker on the way home.
    I guess that means,... Chris, John D, Jordan, Mike D, Finnegan,..pretty much everyone, won their bouts? Almost impossible, but i guess good for everyone!
    Thanks BOB

bp
    dunno about won/lost todd, just what seemed to run well, and then not so well with wadded up towels in the suction piece... maybe today went a bit better??

BUSBRINI;ANY NEWS FROM THE RACES INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW
    PACMAN 150 T.A.H.
    sorry Eddie ... no news other than what Bob posted ...
    I have a couple of messages in to find out, I'll post up when I find out ...
    Todd ... are you home? I thought you went out to the river with your new ride

Shhhhhh! Dont know what you are talking about!
    What up Eddie, long time no talk,...glad to hear you are well i tried to call you a couple weeks ago, but no answer!
    Take it easy
    Todd

Shhhhhh! Dont know what you are talking about!
    What up Eddie, long time no talk,...glad to hear you are well i tried to call you a couple weeks ago, but no answer!
    Take it easy
    Todd

tx-19

tx-19

tx-19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast