Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 418 vs 516

I think Mike D will be bringing his boat to the track also.
    good to hear.

FuelInMyVeins82
    What a weekend. There was alot of serious hard wear on the riv this weekend. The racing Sat morning was off the hook. Thanks to the host for an awesome event and thanks to every one who showed up to race and spectate. I would definitely do it again in the future.
    Also congrats, to the knight for the W against the rogers. Enjoy it while it lasts because I'm coming after you ass.

FuelInMyVeins82
    The Rogers ran real well, nice job dick duster! The boat looked better than ever.
    easy on the tuck woods lol
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188867751
    Hey all the fast guys do it.
    Tx nice pics thanks for posting.

Johnwithjm
    John,
    It was nice meeting you on the Island yesterday evening at the lagoon. My bro and I need alot more tuning on the boat to get it to 95 off the bottle. We won't be able to run with the Big Dogs at Aha, but there are a few boats in our class. You guy's will see us again. Nice Meeting you and a few others.
    That is with out a doubt the best river racing I have ever seen. Good job Guys.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Jon
    It was nice to meet you also. I am sure we will see you out there again.

Mrs.Racer277
    Great Pics. Thanks for sharing.
    It was great seeing everyone this weekend in LL.
    Thank you Debbie and Lance

RICKYB
    Saw some nice stuff out at the sandbar sat and sun,hey SLEEPER CP nice meeting you and your brother on sat talking FE crap boat looks good see ya next time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234