Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all outboards slow???

HavasuBarney
    Who the **** let Maxi back in here?
    But yes Maxi, everybody's fast in the parking lot... or in this case, on a dolly!
    Better safe than sorry is it?

MAXIMUS
    HavasuBarney:
    Who the **** let Maxi back in here?
    But yes Maxi, everybody's fast in the parking lot... or in this case, on a dolly!
    Better safe than sorry is it? LOL... wink

MAXIMUS
    Hey Barney come on down to parker friday after work & I'll buy you all the beer you can drink!!!
    I am leaving tomorrow around noon! 1 time offer dude... then after that you have to buy! I am going to meet revndave at foxes this weekend & discuss our stratagy for the next bbsp...

Phat_Kat
    eliminatedsprinter:
    The shape of that hull and the layout of that interior looks very familiar to me. What?

Tom Brown
    MAXIMUS:
    I am going to meet revndave at foxes this weekend & discuss our stratagy for the next bbsp... Why don't you just use the wedding angle again?

MAXIMUS
    Phat_Kat:
    Let's race and see how opinions flow eh?

24 year old motor and I can still kick the crap out of almost all jets. Hey phat kat come on out & if im in the mood you can wax my boat for me!

MAXIMUS
    Tom Brown:
    MAXIMUS:
    I am going to meet revndave at foxes this weekend & discuss our stratagy for the next bbsp... Why don't you just use the wedding angle again? ... I just might!!!!

HavasuBarney
    Oh my, Maxi and Revendave are getting together to discuss their stratagy for strap ons....
    Who's pitching first Maxi? eek!
    Just be Frank with each other Maxi, you be Frank first, then let Dave be Frank!

MAXIMUS
    HavasuBarney:
    Oh my, Maxi and Revendave are getting together to discuss their stratagy for strap ons....
    Who's pitching first Maxi? eek!
    Just be Frank with each other Maxi, you be Frank first, then let Dave be Frank! Somebody has nozzel envy... If you come down to foxes you can be frank too! wink

Phat_Kat
    MAXIMUS:
    Phat_Kat:
    Let's race and see how opinions flow eh?

24 year old motor and I can still kick the crap out of almost all jets. Hey phat kat come on out & if im in the mood you can wax my boat for me! Confident are we? devil
    Let's race!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast