Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Are all outboards slow???

HavasuBarney
    Let's be Frank at Foxes... kinda has a nice ring to it!
    On a serious note, I actually appreciate the invite Maxi. Parker can be fun, I just don't like the idea of drinking and driving so I'll have to pass for now. I do look forward to having a few cold ones with you though!

MAXIMUS
    I understand! How about a rib dinner with a shrimp cocktail! Bong & a blintz, shmoke & a pancake??? Maybe Ill just come up to your shop & hang out? Like the guest that wouldn't leave! lol

eliminatedsprinter
    Phat_Kat:
    eliminatedsprinter:
    The shape of that hull and the layout of that interior looks very familiar to me. What? Thats one cool looking boat. The deck and interior layout looks a lot like my Eliminator's. Is that a 19 ft Sprint? or a Stoker, or one of those 17 footers that used to be made by Daytona boats. It's my understanding they all used a very similer deck. If it's an E Sprint I'd guess it's about an 83. Of course I could just ask you what it is, but what fun would that be?

Phat_Kat
    eliminatedsprinter:
    Phat_Kat:
    eliminatedsprinter:
    The shape of that hull and the layout of that interior looks very familiar to me. What? Thats one cool looking boat. The deck and interior layout looks a lot like my Eliminator's. Is that a 19 ft Sprint? or a Stoker, or one of those 17 footers that used to be made by Daytona boats. It's my understanding they all used a very similer deck. If it's an E Sprint I'd guess it's about an 83. Of course I could just ask you what it is, but what fun would that be? It's a 1980 sleekcraft SST. It's the one that got all the magazine adds and such.

Kim Hanson
    Maximus, leave you along for a few seconds and all reasoning is throwen out the door.....( . )( . ).....Clamp-Ons aren't slow, maybe the small ones, you know up too 2.5's

Boat Racer
    Maximus
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/523/344merc_sign.jpg[/img]
    [ May 30, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Boat Racer ]

randy77zt
    i think mr.max needs to go for a ride in my mirage.its slow for a stock engine.it only goes a little over 100.thats with seats for 4 and full carpet.

Forkin' Crazy
    Boat Racer:
    Maximus Isn't that a Nissan? eek!
    [ June 01, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Forkin' Crazy ]

MAXIMUS
    Look... everybody knows a clip on power supply is no match for a superior jet!

ROCKINREDNEK
    I have never been beat by a jet or stern drive boat. They are too heavy. Loud!!!
    But I still would like to have one....dont tell anyone wink

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast