Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa, Steele Park Resort Oct. 5,6,7.

Familycat
    Looks like it! It's a 19' GN type project boat.
    Congratulations!
    Knowing you Bob, a "project boat" will have a killer blower motor in it will all state of the art components and will be done by the end of October. Can't wait to ride in it.
    Bobby getting ready for the Parker enduro? Need a pit crew? Sounds like vacation time.
    Rick

HighVoltage 329
    I have a conflict for Berryessa weekend and won't be able to make the trip. I have an RV spot if anyone needs it. I hate to miss out on the camp trip.

Dimarco21
    I have a conflict for Berryessa weekend and won't be able to make the trip. I have an RV spot if anyone needs it. I hate to miss out on the camp trip.
    Bummer. I have 2 other boats that are coming up, I will ask them if they need a spot. I'll see ya on Hookey Day.

Napanutt
    Well,brought the boat home tonight,
    http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...s/DSCN2324.jpg
    know it's a tad early...but
    1. I'm busy tomorrow and Thursday with other things...and
    B. I really like seeing the beast in front of the house...
    Won't know till Thursday if I'm working Friday or not,so,we'll either be there around 3 if I can skate out of work or hopefully 7 (I hope) if I have to...
    1.Napanutt...RV21

Dimarco21
    Boat ready, drunkerhome is washed, were ready. Leaving Thursday after work. Spoke ta Napa Ray and Gene D. they are showing up Saturday.
    Napanutt, I'm thinkin' call in sick on Friday so youz can practice for Hookey Day n-shit.:idea:

Napanutt
    Napanutt, I'm thinkin' call in sick on Friday so youz can practice for Hookey Day n-shit.:idea:
    Got plenty of leave time but got a project this week that I'm hoping will be done by Thursday (ask me Friday night if you're anywhere near concerned about the details), yea it's that (gov ment) kind of lame...:sleeping: ...

acatitude
    see you boys saturday. almost home from havi, in santa cruz now, home later... Im leavin the grocery getter home I think.... No its not broke, but I have some metal in the drive and think Ill finally do the responsible thing and fix it before it blows up.... what a novel idea..

707dog
    Damn What A Beautiful Day It Was On Berryessa...good To See Everybody Again...and Nice To Meet A Couple New Faces. We Will See Everybody Friday!!
    Sorry Didnt Have A Camera To Share Pic's,but Im Sure Somebody Did!

acatitude
    great day out there today and Anthony, I took a closer look at the shirts tonight, they look bad ass, thanks again

deltarat
    What a great day, I hope evryone had as good of a time as I did. Keith and Maggie a huge thats to you guys, what a ride. See you all on Friday!
    PS Napa Nut you are the man!!! BBQ King

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast