Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Safety Gear Questions???

SK48
    I went to their website, and you're right. I wonder if they still service the old jackets.
    They must have just changed the web site. We have joked for the last two years, as my wife and Bill have still been on the home page. I hope Kenny does well with the business, it is a great company and a good opportunity for him.

ubin
    have the chute vests changed and do they still recert the old ones?

SK48
    have the chute vests changed and do they still recert the old ones?
    I am not an expert, but they re-certify all of the vests, exept the old white/ orange & black canvas vests. Give Kenney a call at 928-669-9241
    They do not certify Security jackets.

ubin
    thanks

River Rat 005
    They recertified my jacket. The thing is, they do repairs on the jacket, send it back with the bill without telling you before hand the repairs were needed. One driver was saying, had he known the repairs were going to cost as much as they did, he may have bought a new jacket. I don't know why companies keep changing their designs when the new and improved isn't better or sometimes not as good as the original. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

VDRIVERACING
    They recertified my jacket. The thing is, they do repairs on the jacket, send it back with the bill without telling you before hand the repairs were needed. One driver was saying, had he known the repairs were going to cost as much as they did, he may have bought a new jacket. I don't know why companies keep changing their designs when the new and improved isn't better or sometimes not as good as the original. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
    We can appreciate that new materials come along now and then, that are stronger, lighter, cheaper, better. Now, if their website demonstrated how the new jacket had improved characteristics--floatation, rolling face up, impact resistance, durability--it would help their customers understand the benefits. From a marketing standpoint, I would think they would be all over that. You know, get everyone to buy the new-improved version. I wonder if anyone at Lifeline is reading this thread...

dossangers
    I called Kent today at Lfeline to assure me about the quality of the Current Jackets. He assured me the qualitys better with new materials and design they have just streamlined there catalog. Bills life was Boat safety for drivers the Family tradition lives on at LIFELINE! I know when i climb in my boat i feel good about my JACKET! Im going to do a Jacket test with the shoes though Gordy brings up a good point.

boat 569
    I have a voucher for lifeline for 25% off of racers net if anyone wants it. It can't be used for jacket recert. Just new merchandise.

Dos Coyotes
    I could use it.
    Jimfins@bellsouth.net
    I'll shoot you my address if you email me.
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123