Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Ratso

Tom Brown
    Do you know why single women in the 35~40 age bracket seem so uptight?
    Around here, these are the most uptight women. They are also the age group I am most interested in, although I don't want to date someone who is so tight they are about to snap.
    Are they shell-shocked by the deafening roar of their biological clocks?
    I've got 20 year old chicks interested in me and I've got 50+ year olds interested in me. The 35~40 year olds seem to lose interest when they see anyone else interested. What's the deal? Why don't they know they're the A game?
    Help me hook up here, bud.

Classic Daycruiser
    Maybe if you didn't bring up the turd jokes until after the second date, you'd see some improvements

hoolign
    Maybe if you didn't bring up the turd jokes until after the second date, you'd see some improvements
    but I've heard that nothing drives a chick wild like Screaming out " Quick ..scratch my asshole..those damn willknots are pulling on my rusty sherrifs badge like a great white on a chunk o tuna"

Tom Brown
    Gosh... I wonder why Ratso hasn't posted in here, yet.

ratso
    Gosh... I wonder why Ratso hasn't posted in here, yet.
    Ratso is checking out for the night... Tired... Brain not functioning... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I'll get to this tomorrow... I think I'll seek some input from a couple chicks I know in that age bracket... except for the one that tried to commit suicide... I already know her story and how it pertains to this question.

ratso
    Maybe that shoulda been zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...:idea:
    Night!

hoolign
    Ratso is checking out for the night... Tired... Brain not functioning... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I'll get to this tomorrow... I think I'll seek some input from a couple chicks I know in that age bracket... except for the one that tried to commit suicide... I already know her story and how it pertains to this question.
    Arent you 3 years older than Brown??

photo chick
    Do you know why single women in the 35~40 age bracket seem so uptight?
    Around here, these are the most uptight women. They are also the age group I am most interested in, although I don't want to date someone who is so tight they are about to snap.
    Are they shell-shocked by the deafening roar of their biological clocks?
    I've got 20 year old chicks interested in me and I've got 50+ year olds interested in me. The 35~40 year olds seem to lose interest when they see anyone else interested. What's the deal? Why don't they know they're the A game?
    Help me hook up here, bud.
    Tom,
    Since this is my age bracket I feel the need to post....I'm not single, however, I have a lot of friends in this bracket that are...
    I believe we've reached a plateau in our lives where we've heard it all. We've observed, listened and experienced most things and know pretty much what we want out of a relationship. That being said, we are not willing to settle for what we once thought was adequate.
    Now, reading this, it does paint a picture of what one (male) might think was "tight". We are not "tight" we simply know what we want, speaking only for those I personally know in this category, of course! Since we are so confident in what we want, we are more likely to speak up and tell you our likes and dislikes. Does this make us "tight" no I don't think so, rather I prefer to call it brutally honest!
    i.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! Oh and a good loyal pet too!! All of my single friends ran out and got puppies once they were divorced
    OK I'm done....can't wait to hear Ratso's answer!!!

Kyote
    Tom,
    Since this is my age bracket I feel the need to post....I'm not single, however, I have a lot of friends in this bracket that are...
    I believe we've reached a plateau in our lives where we've heard it all. We've observed, listened and experienced most things and know pretty much what we want out of a relationship. That being said, we are not willing to settle for what we once thought was adequate.
    Now, reading this, it does paint a picture of what one (male) might think was "tight". We are not "tight" we simply know what we want, speaking only for those I personally know in this category, of course! Since we are so confident in what we want, we are more likely to speak up and tell you our likes and dislikes. Does this make us "tight" no I don't think so, rather I prefer to call it brutally honest!
    i.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! Oh and a good loyal pet too!! All of my single friends ran out and got puppies once they were divorced
    OK I'm done....can't wait to hear Ratso's answer!!!
    OMG Tom - Your not ADEQUATE! "skip the bullsh*t" that's asking a little much.

Liberator TJ1984
    QUOTE :.e. we (my single friends in this bracket, of course) just want a man who's good in bed, to enjoy life, a nice income of their own and to just skip the bullsh*t! Oh and a good loyal pet too!!
    You gals don't ask for much do ya ?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast