Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Boaters Left In So Cal?

shippingguy
    I am only here for a couple more hours and then I will be joining the crowds

Singleton
    Staying home this weekend so I can enjoy the headache of the Carlsbad beach. Should be fun, sitting on the beach, playing volleyball, watching the sites and then BBQing at the ranch.
    Everyone have a safe weekend on the river.

yopengo
    We swore off Holiday three day weekends last Memorial. Went out last weekend and it was great. Save the big weekends for the crazy’s….
    Be save everyone.

egrus
    1 more hour then off to watch the crazies...
    (errrr be a crazy.)
    :sqeyes:

jbtrailerjim
    I haven't been out to Havasu on a holiday for several years. The drunks and rookies can have those weekends. I went last weekend for three days and it was a nice mellow weekend there.

Havasu1986
    Just got in to Havasu. Seen some boats on the 40. But seen some big boats at the Chevron by Walmart. No boating for me this weekend. Maybe cruise down to the channel and look for Phebus.

andy01
    Home, I don't do big weekends. More trouble then what it is worth. I'll be out there next weekend for three days, I think.

Jyruiz
    Staying in So Cal as well, got stuff to do around the house but I am hoping to hit Seal Beach on Sunday or Monday.

catman-do
    We will be heading out in the morning. Was supposed to go tonight, but I have a polygraph at 7:30am tomorrow. Im going to have to lie when I say I'm a nice guy

shippingguy
    We will be heading out in the morning. Was supposed to go tonight, but I have a polygraph at 7:30am tomorrow. Im going to have to lie when I say I'm a nice guy
    Good luck. See you out there. We will be hanging at Moabi like always. May make a run down to Havi on Sunday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast