Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Boaters Left In So Cal?

LeE ss13
    I'm on call this weekend. Gotta stay close to home. The good news is, the money's good and my new pool just got filled up last night. If I can get the big TV outside, I'll float while watching NASCAR!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we are stayin home this weekend. To all of you who are headin out or are on the way.. Be safe and watch for the idiots.
    DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

gas Hogg
    I'll be bolting me new aluminum heads onto my 460 and setting up everything so I can go out wednesday. Can't wait for this it's taking 6 months to get this engine finished. Put the carpet and seats in last night even though it was hotter than hell. All new cables tonight and the finishing touches on it tomorrow so I can finish the engine before monday.

lalhc
    I'm outta here in an hour. I'll probably spend Sunday & Monday on the water. I think I'll plan to kick-back along the shoreline tomorrow @ the Islander.

ahhell
    HWY 95 thru Ft. Mohave looks like a boat dealership on wheels...
    took me five minutes to try and cross 95 out of the carwash , and I'll be going to Cali this weekend while everyone is out here cuz next week we get our river and lake back

eliminatedsprinter
    Saw some great looking boats heading out of L.A. on the 14 as I was driving into work this am. We will be staying around town this weekend. We did the camping/boating thing last weekend, to miss the crowds.

MBlaster
    Self employed guys like me can play whenever they want.
    I choose to play when there is no crowd, therefore I skip the holidays.
    Going to the USC game saturday, lay around and watch NASCAR and generally take it easy this weekend.

burtandnancy2
    Our kids are leaving tonight after dark, wonder if the detour at Victorville will be open or not...

Havasu1986
    Just got back from dinner at Javalina and watching all the boats under the channel. It's already packed. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123