Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat people. I apologize.

beaverretriever
    First off, I shouldn't have posted my rant thread in the first place. I was upset to begin with and I shouldn't have expected to recieve any support for a post that was out of line. My wrong doing.
    Second, I am sorry for becoming so irate over a nobody on the internet. My use of profanity and overall disregard for anyones feelings was way out of line.
    My third, last and strongest point; I still feel that Craig (Mr. Harley) is arrogant, conceited, and classless.
    Oh and one last thing Craig who paid CASH for his DCB. I am sorry it takes your dad, your brother and yourself to afford that thing
    Have a good day and again, I apologize. That is all.

Ziggy
    whoa, what'd I miss?

Jordy
    My third, last and strongest point; I still feel that Craig (Mr. Harley) is arrogant, conceited, and classless. I am sorry it takes your dad, your brother and yourself to afford that DCB.
    Just can't let it go can you??? You were off to a great start, and then back to the piddly little shit... :notam:

slink
    Michael Vick's was better..............................
    He found God

BarryMac
    whoa, what'd I miss?
    Not a fukking thing, but if you have the time (which I know you do ) read Rex's paraphrase posts on page 11 of the "Have you ever made a coworker cry" thread, fukking classic, I was LMFAO through the whole thing...

Jordy
    whoa, what'd I miss?
    It's a real waste of time, but actually quite amusing at times.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162702
    At least it was before posts were deleted. And what is the point of deleting/editing posts once they've been quoted anyway??? Just makes you look like more of a jackass.

Jbb
    Just can't let it go can you??? You were off to a great start, and then back to the piddly little shit... :notam:
    Ditto....the indiscretions of youth.....

beaverretriever
    Jordy,
    The guy has bashed me for not being able to afford a DCB. Come to find out, he can't afford one himself. Just telling it like it is.
    Sorry, but that is the last thing I have to say.

phebus
    I probably posted this in the wrong section, and it should be in Spam, but I just wanted people to know that I have some "Thicker Skin" for sale.

R.A.D.man
    That looked excatly like an apology......but different.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast