Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat people. I apologize.

BarryMac
    Agreed...
    Damn HD, this is Hot Boat, you were supposed to bash the shit out of Jordy not agree with him, you need to go back to school...

HalletDave
    :idea:
    A song by the Eagles comes to mind. "Get Over It"

Jordy
    Damn HD, this is Hot Boat, you were supposed to bash the shit out of Jordy not agree with him,
    Yeah, because that has worked out so well for those who have tried in the past. Anyone need a t-shirt or sticker??? :notam:

photo chick
    Last thing was posted at 9:20 AM.
    This posted at 9:23 AM. Damn, I was way off on 7 minutes.
    man......you suck!

beaverretriever
    Geez,
    You folks are missing the point. The apology was to many of the good folks of ***boat, not Craig.
    My apology is VERY sincere to the rest of the community. I don't know what else to say.
    I posted a thread that I should not have posted and said things I shouldn't have. No matter what, I still feel the same way about Craig.
    Why is it, CRAIG can tear in to me about the money I make, the boat I drive, where I work, how I drive and nobody says a thing.... I don't get it.

Miss Perfect
    So how long until Beaver puts his foot in his mouth again and we have an apology for the apology thread?
    I've been there Beaver... I've posted stuff I wish I never did. Take my advice and just let it die.

photo chick

Ziggy
    Not a fukking thing, but if you have the time (which I know you do ) read Rex's paraphrase posts on page 11 of the "Have you ever made a coworker cry" thread, fukking classic, I was LMFAO through the whole thing...
    Guess this http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...light=catagory would be a fitting thread to revisit..

beaverretriever
    So how long until Beaver puts his foot in his mouth again and we have an apology for the apology thread?
    I've been there Beaver... I've posted stuff I wish I never did. Take my advice and just let it die.
    Let me post this again.
    Geez,
    You folks are missing the point. The apology was to many of the good folks of ***boat, not Craig.
    My apology is VERY sincere to the rest of the community. I don't know what else to say.
    I posted a thread that I should not have posted and said things I shouldn't have. No matter what, I still feel the same way about Craig.
    Why is it, CRAIG can tear in to me about the money I make, the boat I drive, where I work, how I drive and nobody says a thing.... I don't get it.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast