Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat people. I apologize.

phebus
    Why is it, CRAIG can tear in to me about the money I make, the boat I drive, where I work, how I drive and nobody says a thing.... I don't get it.
    Because you let it get to you, and the ***boat crowd loves a good train wreck.
    The snowball started rolling, and you kept pushing it along.

BarryMac
    So how long until Beaver puts his foot in his mouth again and we have an apology for the apology thread?
    I've been there Beaver... I've posted stuff I wish I never did. Take my advice and just let it die.
    Shup Angi, you're killing the entertainment value... GEEEEZZZZZ

Miss Perfect
    Why is it, CRAIG can tear in to me about the money I make, the boat I drive, where I work, how I drive and nobody says a thing.... I don't get it.
    I am sure you are a nice person, but for a while there you started to sound like a raving lunatic...that's why.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Damn HD, this is Hot Boat, you were supposed to bash the shit out of Jordy not agree with him, you need to go back to school...
    No one ever said I was the sharpest tool in the shed.....
    Yeah, because that has worked out so well for those who have tried in the past. Anyone need a t-shirt or sticker??? :notam:
    Yep...

Jbb
    Let me post this again.
    Geez,
    You folks are missing the point. The apology was to many of the good folks of ***boat, not Craig.
    My apology is VERY sincere to the rest of the community. I don't know what else to say.
    I posted a thread that I should not have posted and said things I shouldn't have. No matter what, I still feel the same way about Craig.
    This is almost too easy....
    John .....put the emotions aside......apologise to whomever you wish....and move on.........you are digging a big, big hole.......Im sure Jordy could rent you something to cover it up...
    Look in the mirror and repeat .....Im good enough....Im smart enough, and gosh darn it ..people like me...
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1188578401

DCBDaytona
    Let me post this again.
    Geez,
    You folks are missing the point. The apology was to many of the good folks of ***boat, not Craig.
    My apology is VERY sincere to the rest of the community. I don't know what else to say.
    I posted a thread that I should not have posted and said things I shouldn't have. No matter what, I still feel the same way about Craig.
    Blow it off...It's F'in ***boat. Do you really care what these people think about you?

ChumpChange
    I still feel that Craig (Mr. Harley) is arrogant, conceited, and classless.
    I rarely defend anybody on ***boat because I haven't met too many people from here....plus I like train wrecks.
    I will defend Craig in your accusation of classless though. Last year at Windsor, somebody thought it would be funn to unlock the tongue on my trailer. As my wife and I pulled our boat out of the water(wife driving, me and dog on boat) the trailer came off the truck and slammed into the truck's bumper. Needless to say this was about 9:00pm after a monsoon kept us in the channel later than usual.
    While I was in shock over what just happened and just stared at the chaos, Craig and his crew jumped off his boat(however many people own it) and got my trailer wound up and back on the receiver without blinking an eye. That's pretty classy to me.

Miss Perfect
    Shup Angi, you're killing the entertainment value... GEEEEZZZZZ
    HEY... you shut it!

beaverretriever
    I am sure you are a ncie person, but for a while there you started to sound like a raving lunatic...that's why.
    That is why I offered an apology on an open forum. The apology AGAIN, is for many of the GOOD people on ***boat. I was WAY out of line and I except that. I let this jerk push my buttons. It takes a lot and I went over the edge yesterday.... I can't say it enogh. I apologise to the people of HB.
    I don't know what else to say. I am stunned that nobody can see what kind of person this is.

DCBDaytona
    That is why I offered an apology on an open forum. The apology AGAIN, is for many of the GOOD people on ***boat. I was WAY out of line and I except that. I let this jerk push my buttons. It takes a lot and I went over the edge yesterday.... I can't say it enogh. I apologise to the people of HB.
    I don't know what else to say. I am stunned that nobody can see what kind of person this is.
    Some of us know.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast