Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: crikey!!!!

riverbound
    WTF is up with people? why would any adult in their right mind walk around wearing these? I see people (supposed adults) wearing these.Makes me want to go up and slap them and thne there parents for raising such a Homo.
    (Djunkie, its OK if you wear them, we all know you are gay)
    http://crocszoo.com/crocs%5B1%5D.jpg

HavaSkank
    It's like the plot behind The Emperors New Clothes; some gay ass celebrity donned these fugly shoes as a favor for the designer and convinced the public they were chic. Now phucktards stroll the streets in them. It will take a more popular pubic figure to publically announce just how F'ing lame the elf shoes are to finally rid them from our culture.
    These dweebs that brag about the 6 pairs in their closet will vehemently deny ownership within the year. They ARE the mullet of 2007.

HOOTER SLED-
    LMAO..............We talk about this all the time. Michelle focking hates these with a passion. She's always bitching about them. I can guarantee that homo Dspunkie rocks a pink pair of these around the house while he is dusting.

R.A.D.man
    First time I saw those, my buddy showed up to play golf in them. WTF.

Shreve"T"
    Not are they GAY it takes maybe .20 cents to make them and they sell for $15 to $30.00NOW THATS A JOKE !!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    I don't what's worse, these or Uggs.

Ultrafied
    They are very comfortable and don't leave marks on your boat.

OnlyMoney
    I have to admit I own a couple of pair....of their FLIP FLOPS. The croc thing I don't get. They don't stay on your feet without the strap on the back....thye're just too fricken hard to wear.
    And they lie about being "cool" to your feet, my feet sweat like crazy in them. :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
    They are very comfortable and don't leave marks on your boat.
    That's because they are so gay, when peeps see them................there will be no one getting on the damn boat to make marks. LOL!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    I have to admit I own a couple of pair....of their FLIP FLOPS. The croc thing I don't get. They don't stay on your feet without the strap on the back....thye're just too fricken hard to wear.
    And they lie about being "cool" to your feet, my feet sweat like crazy in them. :jawdrop:
    You sound like a sweaty pig.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast