My Bride of 26 years, again is walking for Bobbies in San Diego. The event is November 9-11, 2007. 60 miles in 3 days.
She must raise $2,200.00 for her partispation in the 3-Day Breast Cancer Event
Here's my Bride's donation request letter....
Dear Friends, Family, and Associates,
Yes, I am doing it again! I signed up for the 2007 Breast Cancer 3-Day. The 3-Day is a 60 mile walk that will take place November 9th thru 11th in San Diego, benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I had such an incredible experience doing the walk last year, which I am returning for more. But, I wouldn’t be doing it again if I didn’t believe 100% that it is worth every blister, muscle ache, and 2 nights of sleeping in a very small tent.
Everyone knows someone who has been affected by this terrible disease, which is the leading cancer in women. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer; like my Aunt Charlene and friends Kathy and Ann whom are thankfully survivors. I am walking in honor of these strong women. You may know someone who has been affected by breast cancer and I would be proud to walk in their honor as well.
In addition to spending many, many, many hours training (by November, I will have logged enough miles to take me from my home in Corona, CA to Salt Lake City, Utah), I have committed to raising at least $2,200.00 to participate in the 3-Day. Therefore, to help me raise funds for this important cause, I am asking for a fully tax deductible donation to me achieve this goal. I’ll be doing all the walking- all you need to do is send in the enclosed donation form or donate online at www.the3day.org (Supporter ID #121751303, Participant: Barbara Marion)
Thank you so much for your support.
Barbara Marion
to all my Brides donors, I will send you a pic of her Boobies ,
All credit cards acepted, minimum donation is $5.
My Wife and I thank you...
Donation link
Barbara Marion, 121751303
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...upId=121751303