Thread: Anyone in Central Texas wanna help......

78TaylorSS460
    Anyone live close that wants to help wire up the ignition and help get the boat to where it will start? The engine is all assembled but just needs to be wired up. I don't have a whole lot of money but, I will pay in beer! I've had it with the people that are suppose to be fixin my boat. This is my first jet and I don't have a lot of experiance in gas engines. I know a lot about diesel, but not gas. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!
    Eric

Cheyenne372
    Anyone live close that wants to help wire up the ignition and help get the boat to where it will start? The engine is all assembled but just needs to be wired up. I don't have a whole lot of money but, I will pay in beer! I've had it with the people that are suppose to be fixin my boat. This is my first jet and I don't have a lot of experiance in gas engines. I know a lot about diesel, but not gas. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!
    Eric
    Eric:
    There's a great guy that raced jet boats with the SDBA who has a boat shop in Georgetown and I'm sure would give you some help.
    Kenny Klein at Klein Marine.
    Tell him that a guy with a Red and White Cheyenne from Waco told you to call him.