Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Boaters Left In So Cal?

dirty old man
    Our streets, motels and gas stations are full of Halletts, Cigs. Outerlimits, Baja's and Fountains already, and I'm sure LHC is full of Nordics, Sleeks, DCB's and 'toons. Going to be HOT this three day weekend

HokeySon
    Our streets, motels and gas stations are full of Halletts, Cigs. Outerlimits, Baja's and Fountains already, and I'm sure LHC is full of Nordics, Sleeks, DCB's and 'toons. Going to be HOT this three day weekend
    saw a few boats on trailers around here this am ....
    but they were headed your way.

riverratrob
    Yeah that would be me, Bobby T has my boat in his shop so I guess that means breaking out the 40.00 rite aide pool on the front yard and throwin back some Duff yeeeehhaaawww

rodnjen
    Stay'in home, not worth the trouble. Everyone have a good time and be safe and courtious.

HocusPocus
    Stay'in home, not worth the trouble. Everyone have a good time and be safe and courtious.
    what he said.

Big Inch
    I brought my boat home from the river last weekend and am going boating locally here this weekend. Pyramid Saturday and Castaic either Sunday or Monday.

dirty old man
    Thats it! Final count as of noon is FIVE. Every other boater is either here, or gridlocked somewhere on a freeway

USCFAN
    Holidays on the water = Headache...

riverbound
    Im here. gonna try this staying home on a big weekend thing

cxr133
    I brought my boat home from the river last weekend and am going boating locally here this weekend. Pyramid Saturday and Castaic either Sunday or Monday.
    local is worst than Havasu. but i am still wishing i bought the boat home last weekend. not looking forward to the drive tonight
    plan on going early or there will be long wait lines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast