Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Outboards vs car motors

You Te
    Kim.
    I'm doing some testing with the injectors in front of the reeds, seems good on the trailer.
    I'm ready for the lake but don't have time right now. As soon as I see how that works I'm going to try Wayne Taylors or Tony B's ECU system.
    You Te

LVjetboy
    Maximus, you gettin' soft? Wanna strap on a beater instead of your jet? You foldin' here bro? Compromise's for politicians.
    Kim, "...you guys have me all ****ed up" <You guys> Excuse me, but jet's have always RULED and weedwacker's have ALWAYS sucked. How's that for a freakin' attitude adjustment? Sorry for the confusion.
    You Te, just back from Coors Finals and only saw one lame O/B. Maybe he wasn't really racin' either? Where's the rest of your buddies? 1/4 mile no fair to O/B's?
    jer

You Te
    LVjetboy,
    You are speaking of the Shaw Brothers and they ain't racers, they is circus monkeys.
    The fast outboards run ODBA.
    Jet boats, all that horse power, what a waste.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    LVjetboy..freakin' attitude adjustment! You have it all wrong,Jets blow it out there ass end and OB'S blow it out there ass too! We just don,t need all that power to spank the " Shit " out of your squirt boats, so ****ing there!Jets Rule when no one is on the lake.. .....( . )( . )..........

LVjetboy
    Kim, your point well-taken. Jets do need that excess power. But unlike others posting...I do not concede. Total excess in power reigns supreme!
    Just back from the drags and there is nothing, I repeat nothing rivaling the savage excess in power and pure gut wrenching ear deafening thrill of the top nitro fueler running the 1/4!
    When an O/B can match that...I'll be interested.
    jer

MAXIMUS
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by LVjetboy:
    [QB]Maximus, you gettin' soft? Wanna strap on a beater instead of your jet? You foldin' here bro? Compromise's for politicians.
    No... just didn't have anything constructive left to add? I know there will not be a strap on that can touch me when I'm done... period!!!! Maybe after a 2 mile run when I'm out of fuel!!! I have a secret weapon??? shhhh its a jet!!!! lmao
    that should stir it up again!

You Te
    Aii I can add guys, is, when I can run a top fueler up and down the lake all day on the gas I can carry then I'll be interested.
    You Te

MAXIMUS
    You Te:
    Aii I can add guys, is, when I can run a top fueler up and down the lake all day on the gas I can carry then I'll be interested.
    You TeI might be able to interest you if you could settle for gas instead? wink

LVjetboy
    How about ski behind a top fueler? Seems like I remember a dude that did it once with pictures in HBM? Crazy!!!

You Te
    Sorry guy's
    You could not pay me enough to drive a top fueler.
    You Te

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516