Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Outboards vs car motors

572Daytona
    One thing you can say about outboard though is that they certainly are versatile. They've been known to power everthing from cruise ships

To kitchen tables wink

MAXIMUS
    Ok... you talked me into staying... so who has the fastest tampon in here???? I know kim has the most brains here but who is the fastest??? 572 might be able to take that claim!!! he he

MAXIMUS
    572... that is some really funny stuff!!! I get a kick out of all the pictures that get posted with add ins...

Kim Hanson
    MAXIMUS:
    Kim Hanson:
    YOU TE,got you now sly shit!
    Maximus, get your head out of your ass and smell air, then you might see what" THE **** " your sorry ass is saying! Kiss my MAXIMUS bitch! 85 MPH jet-boat suck......( . )( . )........ wink eek! ?????????????????..... Oh now I understand... your from Canada.. wink Don't be dishing Canada now bitch, just cause you are ****ed up! Just put that jet back in your bath tub and enjoy it and then you can get a canoe or a floater and then all you have to do is keep blowing it out you ass the way you are and maybe 85 mph.......( . )( . )..........

MAXIMUS
    Don't be dishing Canada now bitch, just cause you are ****ed up! Just put that jet back in your bath tub and enjoy it and then you can get a canoe or a floater and then all you have to do is keep blowing it out you ass the way you are and maybe 85 mph.......( . )( . ).......... [/QB]Wow Kim... that is really deep! lmao!!! Right on par though... I like your consistancy! And I thought maybe after your bad high wore off you would "sweeten up" a bit? Reminds me of that Weezer song... lets see how does it go???? Oh yea
    "I can't help my feelings they go out of my mind... I got my crack pipe" Short version of course but I think you get the idea! Keep showing that Canada class my love!
    [ October 26, 2002, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

Kim Hanson
    Keep showing that Canada class my love!
    That is quite gay to me! I stand not sit,so get off the potty bitch!

MAXIMUS
    Kim Hanson:
    Keep showing that Canada class my love!
    That is quite gay to me! I stand not sit,so get off the potty bitch! Ohhhh sh*t.... my bad.... I thought you were a dike ....lol I'm sorry! Ahh well now that you are a boy... please continue! You know the whole time your mouth is running Im thinking... wow this is a rough biotch!!! lmao
    Again sorry for the identity confusion??

Kim Hanson
    What ever bitch! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/maximus1.JPG[/img]

Kim Hanson
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/maximus.JPG[/img]

Kim Hanson
    This is your day, did you get it or what?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast