Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok whos not going out of town?

OCMerrill
    Were home as well.
    Projects to work on and one service truck that is down.
    I am just not a "Big" weekend traveler I guess.

27 Awesome cat
    MRS HERE.......
    staying home this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats new........shit, we've stayed home alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll summer!!!! :devil:
    Be safe all of you going out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr.HERE..............

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    We home too! Looking forward to a nice quiet weekend...neighbor BBQ and floating in the pool. Have fun Havazooo...see you in a few...

Pheelin Phroggy
    home..... pool party and bbq will start this afternoon... prob finish Mon sometime.

cc322
    Home for me bbq, margis and some jacuzzi in the eve. And its all in walking distance to my floor

HPBoats83
    I'm just staying at my house as well this weekend. That water on the major holidays beats the hell out of the hawaiian.

MADDOG355
    I don't feel so bad about sitting at home now

BoatPI
    Starying in Surf City. At 8 pm yesterday I left a friends house in Cypress, and it is 91 degrees, and 71 a few minutes later at mine. Beach for the weekend.

Wavemaker
    We're staying home also. Our central air conditioning unit broke down Wednesday night (105 degrees F outside), we hope it isn't the compressor. Our house interior is in the upper 90 degrees F, even with three attic fans going all night long, and ceiling fans in three rooms spinning away as fast as they can go. Even with the excellent insulation in the walls and attic, the air indoors stays very hot. We've been opening all doors and windows after dark to get cooler air circulating. The A/C company we use said "We'll see ya first thing on 9/5, Wednesday." In the mean time, we've been enjoying our pool trying stay cooled down. Our cat is sheading like mad. We are not even cooking anything warm to keep the hose cooler. Cold meals only. Lots of cold beer in the fridge too!
    Will watch USC / Idaho game, and if that's a walkover, we will check out the Nascar Busch race or head out to a movie tonight.

Too many people, too much condensed stupidity. We let the animals have the river for the holiday weekends. We'll be out next weelend
    This weekend is hang in the pool and launch the redesigned website. I've been wanting to find the time to redesign Vintage Rod Components (http://www.vintagerodcomponents.com)... perfect for a Labor Day weekend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast