Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parker drinking poll

thatguy
    Wow,
    Rex must be sending free kegs and fifths down for the weekend!!
    Tommy

Flyinbowtie
    Exactly.

Tom Brown
    It would seem 27 Awesome cat, Essex29, Forensic, ShockwaveBob, Squeezing Spectra won this poll.
    I will also give an honorable mention to Rexone. While he was the furthest off the mark, he has my full respect for nis nihilist outlook.

mbrown2
    The less the better....but it still sux there with all the crazy drivers, PWC'rs, wakeboard boats and drunks so go ahead and pass it and keep going towards Havasu..

WishIknew
    My vote is for Islander Big Ballers

Baja Big Dog
    Who won?:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    I suspect that is a mystery we'll never solve.

Boatcop
    Since there were no accidents, no fatalities, and no injuries,I would say that the boaters won.
    But for those keeping score, we arrested and booked 17 DUIs and 3 OUIs. So the total is 20 (23 in Canadian arrests).
    There probably would have been a lot more, except the storm that rolled through Saturday night kept a lot of people on the beach.

Tequila-John
    Since there were no accidents, no fatalities, and no injuries,I would say that the boaters won.
    But for those keeping score, we arrested and booked 17 DUIs and 3 OUIs. So the total is 20 (23 in Canadian arrests).
    There probably would have been a lot more, except the storm that rolled through Saturday night kept a lot of people on the beach.
    Thanks for keeping us safe Alan

mbrown2
    I thought the original poll was just for on the water because it said Parker Strip. I would have guessed a tad higher.
    So did I....obviously most towns across the country would have experienced higher then normal DUI's with the extended holiday weekend...from a boating perspective it was like most weekends between Memorial and Labor Day with just periods of a higher number of vessels on the water.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123