Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How many people on here think

hoolign
    Thanks Hooli---There are more in my gallery, LOL...Miss chattin' with ya'....Have a great Labor Day...
    You to, have a great weekend chick!

DRMCAT
    Thank Goodness he does not wear "Crocs", sorry Steve!

Kyote
    I have never met Miguel so I cannot comment on him personally.
    I have noticed, however, that his posts are sometimes Flacid and sometimes they are Hard. If that makes any sense.

Flyinbowtie
    I don't think he is a dick at all.
    I have never met him, just chatted with him on here and in a few PM's about Havasu and subjects of a professional nature. He is open about his life, and because he enjoys it so much he tends to draw criticism from those who don't share hs views, or are jealous for some reason. His open candor also leaves him open to criticism, and when you're honest about stuff, that means if you make a boo-boo people who have a bitch with you get a free shot at ya. It takes thick skin to handle that.
    People who pick on or tease his wife draw his wrath. (I am with him there)
    His wiife has demonstrated that she has his back. (As does mine.)
    Is there something wrong with that?
    I honestly believe that were I to be in Havasu, and find him in the channel and introduce myself, we would share a beer, a few laughs, and maybe he'd give me a ride in his boat. If we got the urge, and our wives agreed we might go to dinner or something.
    I also know that if he was going to be in my neck-o-the-woods, I'd hope he felt comfortable enough with me to give me a shout, and I'd be happy to show him the sights in my little corner of the world.
    I wonder how many people on HB who form opinions about others do so because of some slight they think a friend has been subjected to by some, "Offender", and run with that; just rallying around the flag of the "offended", not based on an honest disagreement on a topic being debated or some other expeirence they have first hand knowledge of.
    I enjoy spirited debate. I form opinions about a persons position based upon the logic of there support for that position, which usually is based upon thier personal experience.
    Classifying sombody as a dick usually takes more time. I think it would be foolish to form an opinion on whether or not somebody is a dick, or whether I would enjoy their company based solely upon open conversation on the freakin' internet. The handful of PM's I've shared with Miguel have been private, and "Dick" is not my conclusion.
    If in fact we ever met, and something did take place that made me think I had a reason not to like him, or anybody else for that matter, then what would happen is I wouldn't seek out his company again.
    There are few people on the planet with whom I have strong enough disagreement to go to the effort of calling them a dick. I tend to expend as little effort as is possible in their regard, cause they ain't worth it.
    Since I shared a profession with Kilrtoy, I know first hand what some of the crap he has dealt with is, and I know the strength of character it takes to work in that field, something that isn't known unless you've walked the walk, contrary to what all the experts think.
    ***boat isn't as much fun as it used to be.
    Life is far too short for engaging in some of the B.S. flying around in here these days.
    But then that is just my opinion, ya know?
    And opinions are like rectums, everybody's got one...
    (Tom, that is your cue... )

He is in law enforcement, of course he is a dick......j/k
    He does not hold back with his opinions, so some will always think he is a dick when playing devils advocate.
    oh, and his wife is hot too............ so who cares if you think he is a dick, just dont talk to him.
    Do you think Frenchie is a dick ?

Classic Daycruiser
    Kilrtoy is a dick?
    Please define dick :idea:

Cheap Thrills
    Of the years I've been here, I have had very little interaction with Miguel.
    None of that interaction was negative. I have at times seen opinionated responses from him that would be considered abrasive. But I don't hold that against him. After all we ALL can be dicks at times. I have my moments, you have your's And Miguel has his just like anyone else.
    So no, I don't consider him or anyone else here to be one.
    Now get off your little Bitchwagon and do something productive.
    T. Fired that shot. and I'm back out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Well I guess I am going to jump into this thread with both feet..
    I have met both Miguel and Yvonne..
    They are both great people. sometimes people do not agree with what he says or does.. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. you may not agree with some things he does but I will tell you right now.. you could be anyone on here he argues with and if you were in trouble on the water. He would step up and help you out. and that is a fact.
    regardless what you may think of them or him or her.. I can say they are friends with you or your enemy and they will go the extra mile to help anyone out in trouble.
    I know him and Yvonne were not too happy with the threads I have put up.. But like I said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..
    I am not kissin anyones a$$ if that's what some are thinking because of what happen on another thread. I am voicing my opinion on two people I know personnaly and I know they are good people. some may not agree with what they do or have done . I may not agree with some things Miguel or Yvonne post or say but I am also sure they do not agree with some of the things I post either.
    everyone on these boards.. I don't care who you are.. is a different person in person. alot if not most hide behind a screen name .. some people on here you think are the biggest a$$holes in the world but once you meet them.. Wham.. they are different.. Take Jordy for instance.. ( love you honey) he is or can be a a$$ at times But let me tell you.. He to me is one of the nicest guys I have met on these boards. I didn't like him on the boards but once I met him in person.. It was totally different.
    I guess my point to this long a$$ post is.. Don't judge him too hard until you actually have met him. or others for that matter. who know maybe oneday you will be his or someone elses good friend.

Classic Daycruiser
    My opinion on the subject was based strictly on my interactions with him personally. I could care less what he does with everybody else.
    Here's another personal example. I got hit in my kid's school parking lot by another parent pulling out into the side of my vehicle. I posted on here exactly what happened and he went into one of his assaults on me about how it was my fault, citing vehicle codes, etc. He was relentless about how it was my fault. The guy called his insurance company 20 minutes after he got home, admitted that is was 100% his fault and his insurance company paid to have my vehicle fixed within the week, even bought me a rental car. He even went as far as to insist that my insurance company, Allstate, wouldn't pay either because they are the worst insurance company in the world. BS like that just irritates me to no end. I don't care if you're a know it all, just be right.
    My problem with his actions at that time were that he is law enforcement. Him coming on and stating very matter of fact that I was at fault lends of air of credibility, moreso than if I said it.
    Nothing against you, but i agree with dick

MRS FLYIN VEE
    VERY WELL SAID mrs.v NOW GO MOP THE FLOOR
    LOL!! I should.. But I am not Just cause you TOLD me too.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast