Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: How many people on here think

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have absolutely no doubt that this is true. I'm the same way. I'm not going to leave somebody hanging because we had a disagreement on an internet forum.
    That is cool.. To me that is a true boater.. I would even tow in CRZYBTCH.. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have another comment also..
    sinse we are talking about Kilrtoy I thought I would add..
    I have also met Topless.. we all know she in opinionated as all of us are. But she in my book is a very nice person also.Many may not agree with her opinion either. Regardless what she posts.. Her and Kilr have been at each others throats for quite sometime nowsome things were said out of line on both sides. But I am sure maybe oneday, They will both see how childish it is and bury the hatchet.
    love you both and don't make me go beaveretreiver on you guys again..

MRS FLYIN VEE

yes you will and get mr.v a cold beer PLEASE
    ROTFLMAO!! I will not.. :devil:

speedneeder
    Personnally, I've never even thought about it. I do find it an odd question to post. Your not looking for feedback because you are thinking about asking him out are you?

Flyinbowtie
    And another thing.
    Mrs Vee, well I ain't met her either, but I know she is cool becasue we have also talked ALOT. Therefore her husband, who I also ain't met, must be cool; too. What she said about The Kilrtoys is exactly what I would have expected from her; she is a class act.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    And another thing.
    Mrs Vee, well I ain't met her either, but I know she is cool becasue we have also talked ALOT. Therefore her husband, who I also ain't met, must be cool; too. What she said about The Kilrtoys is exactly what I would have expected from her; she is a class act.
    Oh Thank you.. and I will have to say we have never met but I know you and your wife have big hearts. and would do anything for anyone in need.

MBlaster
    This is not the only web forum I belong to. I find it is one of the least moderated "normal peeps" forums that I visit. In alot of forums personal attacks are reason enough for the banstick.
    Here at ***boat, I have found that personal attacks are not only tolerated but encouraged.
    I find that to be slightly disturbing given this is a community forum where I have made new friends and met so many cool people.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This is not the only web forum I belong to. I find it is one of the least moderated "normal peeps" forums that I visit. In alot of forums personal attacks are reason enough for the banstick.
    Here at ***boat, I have found that personal attacks are not only tolerated but encouraged.
    I find that to be slightly disturbing given this is a community forum where I have made new friends and met so many cool people.
    As long as I have been here.. Most are not encouraged by the mods. They do let somethings go.. But only to a certain extent. They will lock threads, delete threads and so on when it gets out of hand. There is a limit and when it is pushed.. Poof warning to the posters and or suspension and a locked or deleted thread.
    But I do agree.. There is more personal bashing here then before.

fatboy95
    You know it's not cool to have your own opinion on ***boat, at least not one you're willing to write down.
    Boy, do I know all about that one....

Mrs. Jyruiz
    Kilrtoy is a dick?
    I've met Miguel and his wife once and I thought they were great. I just don't understand the point of this thread. I am sorry to say that this thread is so ridiculous. Guys I know that we don't get along with everyone, but asking what everyone else thinks is childish.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast