he is way kewl
    Their kids are sooo well behaved
    and his wife is beautiful
    what else can you as for?
    Funny how jealous SOME people are...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you can say that again..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey, my wife is beautiful too (to me anyway) and my kids are well behaved and I'm still a dick.
    LMAO!!

Mrs. Jyruiz
    The thing is, Miguel has started threads similar to this many times. Threads that the only intention was to cause bad feelings. Not that it makes it right I suppose.
    I can understand how people can rub eachother the wrong way or say things just to cause problems, but I just don't see how with all the horrible shit that is going on around the world, that people would purposely go out of their way to make others feel bad or feel stupid. I have read all the animosity that goes on some of the threads. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

USCFAN
    I can understand how people can rub eachother the wrong way or say things just to cause problems, but I just don't see how with all the horrible shit that is going on around the world, that people would purposely go out of their way to make others feel bad or feel stupid. I have read all the animosity that goes on some of the threads. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
    This is ***boat, that will never happen. Besides I think most come here to see the train wrecks.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you have to also take into concideration.. some bring the drama to themselves..

Daytona100
    Luv ya Kilr...........And I dont mean that in a gay way either!!!!!!! i

TRUMP TIGHT
    Better to be a dick then a push over!!

Tom Brown
    Hey, my wife is beautiful too (to me anyway) and my kids are well behaved and I'm still a dick.
    You've just listed all the reasons we enjoy having your reckless, mini-van driving soccer mom ass around.

Her454
    These are the type of posts that fuel the ***boat lynchmob mentality. I know, if you dont like it, dont read it.
    I've had my disagreements with both Kilr and Yvonne. I voiced my opinion and they voiced theirs and let it go at that. People can agree to disagree.
    I think if I were to meet the Kilrs in Havi or anywhere else I would introduce myself to them and take it from there. Some people have very different personalities dealing with them face to face rather than a keyboard.
    I prefer to deal with people that speak their mind and stand their ground rather than start chickenshit threads about "who is a dick".

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast