Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: How many people on here think

Jbb
    People can agree to disagree.
    ......LOL.....are you new here....

Phat Matt
    He is a dick. I tried calling him last night around 11:30pm when the Imperial County Sheriffs had us cornered in the desert and I couldn't get a hold of him.
    Well he then tried to call me back and I couldn't answer it because my phone locked up. Next thing you know I am getting a ride in the back of the cops SUV. I blame him for my phone locking up!
    I think he used his special dick powers to lock up my phone. Dick!

yopengo
    No, I don't.

Jbb
    Why does it seem like so many people place tremendous import on being the same as everyone else?
    Kilrtoy is a different man. One of the ways he is different from many here is he doesn't come on here and tell us we should be like him.
    Why are we scared of variety?
    I have no problem with Kilrtoy's online personality. I get a kick out of his posts. In fact, I consider him a friend.
    I have no doubt.... and I mean zero doubt... that I could beat the hell out of him with childish shots and petty put downs.... and he would just take it and get a kick out of it. Worst case, he might throw back a few volleys of his own. All in jest. He knows who his friends are. He wouldn't get all butt-hurt. ..... but if I were to go down there and meet him, anything that has transpired on the forums would not be brought up, or only be brought up in a reminiscent sort of way. After reminiscing, he and I would go to church together and pray for world peace and an end to unnecessary drama.
    This is how I believe Kilrtoy to be, going only by his online personality. He has my respect.
    Accepting people is the reason I can ask Ratso for dating advice. The only group more diametrically opposed to Ratso's dating lifestyle than me are monks.... and even that is arguable, if the stories my clergyman tells can be believed. .... and yet I've found his wisdom on the subject, while often funny as hell, to be absolutely enlightening and valuable on a number of levels. Seriously.
    What's right for one person may not be right for the next. These difference do not preclude both people from being high quality people.
    What's next ....Brown...you plan on going all....Wally Cleaver on us...?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    What's next ....Brown...you plan on going all....Wally Cleaver on us...?
    Ward.. not Wally..

hot_diggity_dog
    He is a dick. I tried calling him last night around 11:30pm when the Imperial County Sheriffs had us cornered in the desert and I couldn't get a hold of him.
    Well he then tried to call me back and I couldn't answer it because my phone locked up. Next thing you know I am getting a ride in the back of the cops SUV. I blame him for my phone locking up!
    I think he used his special dick powers to lock up my phone. Dick!
    Hey here's another Dick in the House:sqeyes:
    Now that I think about it most of the peeps I know from the boards are Dicks, except Mrs Flying Vee she doesn't have one:idea:
    Hey Dick are you in Havi right now, getting ready to Q!
    HDD

27 Awesome cat
    When you graduated High School, did you leave your mind there?
    Who said I graduated yet?

Phat Matt
    Hey Dick are you in Havi right now, getting ready to Q!
    HDD
    Not in Havi this weekend.
    I do have some steaks to Q myself though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678