Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2:39

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    just got home from KOKOMOS what are you doing

Lavey29
    finishing a 16 hour shift

Havasu Carrera
    OH!!!!! that does it!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!! Next rounds on me tomorrow pm same place same thing!! Both of you!! I'm calling you both out!! Setting in my easy chair in So Cal!! Will head out after a few hours sleep.

LOWRIVER2
    Just got home from work, saw a homie that took a 12 gauge at point blank to his face, his head was gone from the moustache up. Peace out hombre, closed casket for you. I liked how the Sgt. ordered the body covered with a sheet but left the top of the brain uncovered a foot away. Too funny. Just surfing before sack time.

Havasu Carrera
    Just got home from work, saw a homie that took a 12 gauge at point blank to his face, his head was gone from the moustache up. Peace out hombre, closed casket for you. I liked how the Sgt. ordered the body covered with a sheet but left the top of the brain uncovered a foot away. Too funny. Just surfing before sack time.
    Wow sweet! thats great!:idea: thanks for sharing.

finishing up a 12hr shift well in a couple of hours,not quite a bad a night as lowriver but i did eat a pizza for dinner that looked like it was shot point blank with a shotgun.

LOWRIVER2
    Hi Boatnam,
    Hope all is well. Sell the boat? That thing rocks. Yeah, this guy that got terminated was a gangster, live the life, pay the price. Not much else to say. Now the guy who barely missed getting crushed to death in his car by a giant falling tree...that was luck! Told him to buy a lotto ticket.

yea it looks like im stuck with it you guys dont get payed enough to deal with the crap society shiits out keep up the good work!

LOWRIVER2
    Thanks but it's really just another job and you won't hear me complain after 15 years of it.
    I'm been doing a side job of asphalt grinding for the last year and it's been cool working with non civil service types for a change.
    I might be in Parker next weekend, I need to check your boat out in person. Sure looks good from a distance. Any more trips this year?

Lavey29
    OH!!!!! that does it!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!! Next rounds on me tomorrow pm same place same thing!! Both of you!! I'm calling you both out!! Setting in my easy chair in So Cal!! Will head out after a few hours sleep.
    I wish I could roll,,,got 16 more hours to do tomorrow as well but its all OT. You heading up there for the crazy weekend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast