Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flatbiller???

ratso
    I was surfing around trying to find the true definition of flatbiller??? I think Vanilla Ice may be one, or at least looked like it on that Celebrity Bullriding thing with Ty Murray, and I think there may be some on here...
    This is what I gathered so far:
    Flatbiller... sometimes has a huge Raiders sticker in their back window. They think they're real tough guys and their shit doesn't stink. Flatbillers have other people build them nice trucks so they can park at the races and have people look at them. Most seem to wear LBZ... They are Wannabe thieves, outlaws, cheats, and criminals... They are hardcore outlaw type in their own mind. Their motto is All Show And No Go...:idea:
    Am I close on this?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I was surfing around trying to find the true definition of flatbiller??? I think Vanilla Ice may be one, or at least looked like it on that Celebrity Bullriding thing with Ty Murray, and I think there may be some on here...
    Flatbiller... sometimes has a huge Raiders sticker in their back window. They think they're real tough guys and their shit doesn't stink. Flatbillers have other people build them nice trucks so they can park at the races and have people look at them. Most seem to wear LBZ... They are Wannabe thieves, outlaws, cheats, and criminals... They are hardcore outlaw type in their own mind. Their motto is All Show And No Go...:idea:
    Am I close on this?
    sounds right ..

ratso
    sounds right ..

LOWRIVER2
    I don't know about the Raider stickers, that's a separate species.
    As for flatbillers, they are no different than the 40-65 year olds on shiny Harleys that wear every possible leather, harley item sold and are chasing youth along with the "bad guy" image the flat billers are trying to chase. Getting a tat after 40 puts one in the same lame league of wanna be something you're not. I'd say both of these groups that also own boats share some similarites in the "wanna be" clique as well.

cdog
    Flatbillers= tomorrows balding 48 year old home equity Harley biker.

3 daytona`s
    Thought:idea:

HocusPocus
    thats funny right there.

M!ssAtlas
    Am I close on this?
    A little bit...
    Dirk bikes
    lifted trucks
    dickie shorts
    black socks
    bad attitudes
    that pretty much adds to what you had to say. if any of you are familier with the 909 or IE thats pretty much where your going to find these cats. th whole raider nation thing is WAY outta the flatbiller catagory ha ha it has its own ha ha ha

OCMerrill
    Yep... the new breed of tough guy.

speedneeder
    So, if you were wearing dickies, black socks, rode a Harley and had a bad attitude 20 years would you be considered the old breed of tough guy? A fashion emergency? Before your time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast